• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haiti quake

HotIce

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2006
USA
Haiti Earthquake

IIRC from the pictures that <span style="color: #3333FF">hotshotphotography</span> posted (simple brick walls), this could be very bad news for them
frown.gif

Hopefully he's well ...

Re: Haiti quake

Has anyone heard from Mark? (hotshotphotography) He does a LOT of charity work there. Mark let us know that you're OK.

I'm here,

I fear for our children and staff. They would be in the orphanage at 2:00 when the quake hit. The center was 6 miles to our west.

I have been calling for about 3 hours. All phones are down.

I just saw that the Palace, Finance Ministry,Cathederal and Cabinet Buildings colapsed. This is going to be a bad one.

Anyone here have direct contact with the UN MINUSTAH in Port Au Prince??

Mark,

Prayers and best wishes sent. I hope everyone is OK and the material losses are minimal.

Hoping for the best for hotshotphotography and all that he's involved with.

We have a group of missionaries that went to Haiti this past sat. They are all together and ok... No extensive details as of yet......Keep praying. It was said on the news that a hospital collapsed and many homes fell in on the people and much screaming and crying....7.0 earthquake and many aftershocks is what I heard......SmokeRolls

I just read on twitter that the UN base 1.5 miles from us collapsed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These poor people can't seem to get a break in the misery.</div></div>

Ain't that the damned truth...