• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haitian migrants down in TX

I can understand if that it was mostly pregnant women or someone that is in dire need of medical attention it should be addressed. I mean I am human and do care...but after that....they should be deported back to they're own country. If they want to immigrate then they should have to go thru the immigration procedure. Just my opinion.

But if they are just released out into general population...who's tracking them? Did they have to get the vaccination? Which it sounds like the immigrants coming in...that getting vaccinated isn't mandatory but if it's mandatory for a U.S. citizen...

I just don't get any of it I guess!:rolleyes:

I can understand if that it was mostly pregnant women or someone that is in dire need of medical attention it should be addressed. I mean I am human and do care...but after that....they should be deported back to they're own country. If they want to immigrate then they should have to go thru the immigration procedure. Just my opinion.

But if they are just released out into general population...who's tracking them? Did they have to get the vaccination? Which it sounds like the immigrants coming in...that getting vaccinated isn't mandatory but if it's mandatory for a U.S. citizen...

Same people tracking the $83,000,000,000 worth of weapons we left in Afghanistan. Nobody.

“Meanwhile, Mexico has begun busing and flying Haitian migrants away from the U.S. border, authorities said Tuesday, signaling a new level of support for the United States as the camp presented President Joe Biden with a humanitarian and increasingly political challenge.”

if you gave he western hemisphere an enema,haiti is where you'd put the tube. family in miami for many years and it is crawling with haitian low lifes and many sorts of others. it used to be a conservative cuban,jewish,anglo place but no more. has gone totally commie,trying to be like seattle. i bet 20+ percent of the population is illegal.

I'll wager you'll find all of the released ones at a voting booth midterms.
Well, at least their mail in vote.

R

We are at war. Our own “Government” is doing this all on purpose to crash the system. I know it sounds crazy. But deep down you all know it is true.
You are referring to Saul Alinsky''s book Rules for Radicals - Overrun the system and crash it. Both Hillary and Obama were ardent followers.

This is a 3 minute read. Everyone should read it. You will recognize many of the narratives and actions being used by ANTIFA, covid, the border and the political hatred going on. Read the 12 rules if you do nothing else.

Two more minutes. Explains a bit more. The system is being overwhelmed and the politicians are wanting more money printed to keep doing it. In some very real ways it is a response to the overwhelming demands that are being placed upon the State by a populace that has been conditioned to get something without working for it, which oddly enough isn't even the foundation for communism. No government can survive if there is no output from the citizens, but you can tear them down for REBUILDING ("build back better") by convincing the populace that this utopia can be obtained, thus creating dissatisfaction for having to work and resentment for a common enemy ("the rich") None of this is a game. Unless you are have a government job and don't rely upon the private sector anyway, but according to Saul you are just as expendable as everyone else, you are just a temporary asset.

We should start a thread that uses his 12 rules to dissect the current events. I bet it would be extremely educational.

Last edited:
You are referring to Saul Alinsky''s book Rules for Radicals - Overrun the system and crash it. Both Hillary and Obama were ardent followers.

This is a 3 minute read. Everyone should read it. You will recognize many of the narratives and actions being used by ANTIFA, covid, the border and the political hatred going on. Read the 12 rules if you do nothing else.

Two more minutes. Explains a bit more. The sytstem is being overwhelmed and the politicians are wanting more money printed to keep doing it. In some very real ways it is a response to the overwhelming demands that are being placed upon the State by a populace that has been conditioned to get something without working for it, which oddly enough isn't even the foundation for communism.
^^^^This

Reactions: Bender

Two more minutes. Explains a bit more. The system is being overwhelmed and the politicians are wanting more money printed to keep doing it. In some very real ways it is a response to the overwhelming demands that are being placed upon the State by a populace that has been conditioned to get something without working for it, which oddly enough isn't even the foundation for communism. No government can survive if there is no output from the citizens, but you can tear them down for REBUILDING ("build back better") by convincing the populace that this utopia can be obtained, thus creating dissatisfaction for having to work and resentment for a common enemy ("the rich") None of this is a game. Unless you are have a government job and don't rely upon the private sector anyway, but according to Saul you are just as expendable as everyone else, you are just a temporary asset.

We should start a thread that uses his 12 rules to dissect the current events. I bet it would be extremely educational.
Damn... Almost wish I had not read that.

Fuck these asswipes. If they attack there should be a lethal response.​

www.breitbart.com › border › 2021/09/21Haitian Migrants Overtake, Escape Border Patrol Transport Bus ...

1 day ago · 21 Sep 2021 5. 3:00. DEL RIO, Texas — A group of Haitian migrants took over a Border Patrol transport bus traveling to Brownsville Monday afternoon. Officials said some of the migrants

policetribune.com › haitian-migrants-attack-borderHaitian Migrants Attack Border Patrol Agents, Harris Focuses ...

Haitian Migrants Attack Border Patrol Agents, Harris Focuses On Non-Existent Whippings Sandy Malone 5 seconds ago Washington, DC – Less than 24 hours after a group of undocumented

As to Alinsky, Id call him a filthy piece of shit but I dont want to insult shit.

Read the first paragraph.....

" mostly Haitian migrants that have gathered, releasing some in south Texas while deporting others on flights."

If they are here illegally? why didn't all of them get deported back to Haiti?
I don't know the likely politics of the Haitians. Are they pissed at Democrats after being screwed by the Clintons, or are they like most poor with a hand out for whoever will enable their mooching?

I DO know the Southern Hispanic invaders vote mostly left.......they are known as FDVOA.......Future Democrat Voters Of America. THAT'S why Biden sits back allowing the invasion.........it's a win win for him and the CRATS, even if it makes him look the stooge to us normal folk.

"We're sleepwalking through the erosion of all our liberties."

@Frank Green , there is the problem. You don't just get to illegally come into our country and get automatic citizenship for your offspring. Those women should be moved to the front of the line and deported to from where they came. Enough is enough. Once they are all sent back, then each and every of the other illegal entrants go back. In the case of Haiti, your country is a shithole, it's always been a shithole, and I'd venture it's always going to be a shithole. That doesn't get you a free ticket to come here. If some bleeding heart feels sorry for you living in a shithole, they can go there with you and help turn it into less of a shit hole.

We f'd up letting the courts legislate from the bench. The 14th was meant for freed slaves in the US at the time. Nothing more than that. You living in a shithole is not my problem.

Damn... Almost wish I had not read that.
I know. But everyone needs to read it. It becomes clear why the anti-vaxxers were called out very specifically by Biden, as well as those opposing ANTIFA, anti-abortionists, anti-immigrants and others - identify an enemy everyone can blame for the mess that has been created and have that hatred in common. Its part of a plan of division to separate and remove that which is in the way by using the rest of the populace. Like I said, it isn't a game. Everyone is being manipulated and they don't even know it. This includes the Haitians; they are serving their purpose as pawns in a bigger narrative that they are unaware of.

Everyone needs to look up and not get sucked in. We are all being told that our fellow citizens are the problem. Saul would be proud.

not that i am inclined to believe the AP these days...but maybe not soros flying them in...entirely...

NO! Covid is only a dire circumstance if YOU have it Frank, if thousands of illegal immigrants from who knows where have it, they should be flown into the interior of the U.S., to grace my town and your town, and be there with YOUR WIFE , and YOUR CHILD, and MINE. .... They won't be inside the Capitol fence after all, where the important people are.

Reactions: rottenruger
@Frank Green , there is the problem. You don't just get to illegally come into our country and get automatic citizenship for your offspring. Those women should be moved to the front of the line and deported to from where they came. Enough is enough. Once they are all sent back, then each and every of the other illegal entrants go back. In the case of Haiti, your country is a shithole, it's always been a shithole, and I'd venture it's always going to be a shithole. That doesn't get you a free ticket to come here. If some bleeding heart feels sorry for you living in a shithole, they can go there with you and help turn it into less of a shit hole.

We f'd up letting the courts legislate from the bench. The 14th was meant for freed slaves in the US at the time. Nothing more than that. You living in a shithole is not my problem.
Absolutely right. There never was nor is there now any constitutional "right" for kids of illegals to get citizenship. Its a bastardization of our laws and complete horse crap.

If their able to make it here from Haiti! Their health is not the issue!! The dems need more voter security on top of stealing elections. The potato is helping that to happen so potato can get re-elected! This is just part of his big plan to turn the country into commie land. He needs all the people he can get to depend on his dumb ass!

We need to elect a President that will issue permits to deal with illegal immigration. No different then deer,bear,elk and etc.

Reactions: Pbgt
Soon as we get Biden out of his stolen office, we need to crack down on illegal invader employment, and stop all welfare for non-citizens.
Hard enforcement of E-Verify with massive fines. If we need the labor, do it correctly with work visas.

ed-209-2012.jpg

Reactions: HeavyAssault
1. The Haitians start showing up.
2. US Govt says “We’ll deport all of them to Haiti.”
3. Suddenly start shipping them across the country.
4. US Government starts Releasing Haitians with 60 day “come back to court” order. (Yeah, like THAT worked on the other illegals).
The US is in far more trouble than anybody ever imagined.

The Haitian that were at the border camp are not directly from Haiti. They left there a long time ago. They have been living in Chile and a few other South American countries. Living and working legally. Once the potato was sworn in the rush to the southern Mexican border was on. They were camped there for some time and the Mexican government was providing for them. If you remember Trump got the Mexican government to close that border. Just a couple weeks ago they opened the border and sent their problem to our border.
Who was behind opening up the Mexican border?
If you remember. Just a few days ago I asked.... Why they all had clean clothes? Why they all have iPhones and a couple other questions. Now you know.

And just like that. They are no longer at the border and not a problem.

government does not seize every asset the illegals have including bank accounts have including those of any company that hires them as it's illegal to hire a person who is not a citizen or at least a person with a work visa more than that I am surprised the citizens of the country have allowed there government to do this for so long with out any politician rep and dimacrat being held responsible in any way pretty much unchecked for too many generations .

Do you honestly believe that the government would cut off an income supply that will never be collected? Those illegals don't give a shit about ever collecting social security. They will live with 10 to 15 others and pay $100 a month rent. They will carpool to work and live on rice cakes. But every remaining dollar will be saved and they will retire in twenty years back in a 3rd world shithole. But now they will be like George Jefferson.
government does not seize every asset the illegals have including bank accounts have including those of any company that hires them as it's illegal to hire a person who is not a citizen or at least a person with a work visa more than that I am surprised the citizens of the country have allowed there government to do this for so long with out any politician rep and dimacrat being held responsible in any way pretty much unchecked for too many generations .
Business/ corporate needs them because the welfare crowd will no longer work. And these illegals will clean out a ceptic tank with a straw for $50.

Do you honestly believe that the government would cut off an income supply that will never be collected? Those illegals don't give a shit about ever collecting social security. They will live with 10 to 15 others and pay $100 a month rent. They will carpool to work and live on rice cakes. But every remaining dollar will be saved and they will retire in twenty years back in a 3rd world shithole. But now they will be like George Jefferson.

Business/ corporate needs them because the welfare crowd will no longer work. And these illegals will clean out a ceptic tank with a straw for $50.

This is so true and I'm experiencing it first hand. I actually had a manager tell me he can't discipline the employee for a no show because he can't even fill the positions they have posted.

I see help wanted signs that haven't come down in months. Crazy times.

It was a back handed comment. Sorta like.... out of sight out of mind. If they don't show it. It doesn't matter
They are not out of sight. They are already in our communities and I am jealous at what the government has openly given them for free.
BTW, we know these are from South America, hello "lambda variant".

Yeah well, your perspective of the problem is from the wrong side of the tracks.
They are not out of sight. They are already in our communities and I am jealous at what the government has openly given them for free.
BTW, we know these are from South America, hello "lambda variant".
1.5 million illegals in six months have no effect on the the political parties unless those " migrants" are on the nightly news looking sad and pathetic. Once dumped on our side of the tracks they are no longer a political tool.
Now if the governor, mayor and county commissioner would stand up and pitch a fit. But no, they just dig into your /our pocket for local taxes for schools and medical needs of these disease carrying "immigrants". And we have no voice.

Reactions: oneshot86
This is so true and I'm experiencing it first hand. I actually had a manager tell me he can't discipline the employee for a no show because he can't even fill the positions they have posted.

I see help wanted signs that haven't come down in months. Crazy times.
Same here