• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haitian Presidential Assassination

I like how the story mentions that people were speaking spanish like its some sort of giveaway as to who did it.

DR is literally next door. They all speak spanish.

Still not as cool as when they tried to assassinate some guy with a bomb on a drone.

I like how the story mentions that people were speaking spanish like its some sort of giveaway as to who did it.

DR is literally next door. They all speak spanish.

Still not as cool as when they tried to assassinate some guy with a bomb on a drone.

It was the American accent shouting "DEA" that got me.
Good point though. Why not just use a drone? Why so much effort to avoid collateral damage?

Hi,

LOLOL one of the armed gunmen literally tried hiding on the side of the street and acting as if he was a tree, lololol

1625687653670.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Wonder is someone was target practicing at Gitmo and let one sail over the berm.

My total guess at this point with 0 information is that it has something to do with drug trafficking.

Either this guy was involved and fucked up or didn't come through or fucked whoever over, or he was trying to curb organized crime/trafficking and it was just easier to kill him.

My total guess at this point with 0 information is that it has something to do with drug trafficking.

Either this guy was involved and fucked up or didn't come through or fucked whoever over, or he was trying to curb organized crime/trafficking and it was just easier to kill him.
Its the most effective tool in the tool bag for negotiating through an impasse or dealing with stubborn associates .

Reactions: camocorvette
Appears the international community was pressuring Haiti to cancel an upcoming contentious constitutional referendum which would place more power in the hands of the executive branch. It was a move that even members of President 's own political party opposed. The fear was that the referendum would destabilize the country.
President Moïse was supposed to leave office a few months ago according to the opposition party. Looks like someone wanted to speed up the destabilization of the country and force the removal early.

Reactions: camocorvette
IIRC Hitlery Clitring's brother owns the copper mine in Haiti .
Also curious how long it takes the Democrat President to order troops to Haiti . For a shithole it is quite the cash cow .

Reactions: deersniper

Did you get any intel on their kit?

High end side x sides, chest rigs, plate carriers, belts, thermals...........need to know the latest operational gear that was operational and made mission.

If only Haitis pres had F-15s and nukes.....

It was the American accent shouting "DEA" that got me.
Good point though. Why not just use a drone? Why so much effort to avoid collateral damage?
The German is talking about small drones I think, like the incident that Maduro claimed was a drone and others said was just a gas tank from a stove that blew up when he was making a speech. That size typically function best with access routes that are fairly straightforward/non-dynamic for quick delivery and can be terrifyingly efficient in this regard. However, take too long to the target and they can be detected and avoided if there are no other external distractions providing concealment. Human brains on target are the better option if the path forward is or gets complicated. Or perhaps no one there thought of using one and just went with the old hammer-nail option. It may not have been a team of super soldiers with the latest kit, or they could have been highly capable individuals masquerading as citizens of the DR. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: RGStory
Saw a photo of the aftermath. All torso shots, they left his wristwatch on.

Also read that China may have been involved. Their offers for interest free loans in exchange for a port facility and ending relations with Taiwan were not accepted.

Supposedly highly trained and heavily armed killers disposed of by local rentacops or some bodybags had to be filled to close the case.

'' Four suspected killers of President Jovenel Moise were fatally shot by police, and two others were arrested, AP reported citing Haiti Police Chief Léon Charles. Three police officers who had been held hostage were freed in the incident, AP said.

Haiti’s Communications Secretary Frantz Exantus said police had arrested Moise’s “presumed assassins” in an upscale neighborhood of Petionville, a suburb of the capital Port-au-Prince, AP previously reported. Acting Prime Minister Claude Joseph earlier said the president was murdered by highly trained and heavily armed killers who stormed the presidential residence in the early hours of Wednesday.''

Reactions: Davo308
Four assassins who murdered Haitian President Jovenel Moïse are shot dead by police and two more are arrested after taking cops hostage as gunfire erupts in Port-au-Prince amid growing unrest

Article says they were a gang composed of Venezuelans, Columbians, and Hatians.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Another sign we are reliving the 70s......Central American/Carribean unrest.....

Can I go to sleep until we relive the 80s.....except we get it right this time.

A wealthy businessman and president in a banana republic and he had no security?
Sounds like an Epstein incident

IIRC Hitlery Clitring's brother owns the copper mine in Haiti .
Also curious how long it takes the Democrat President to order troops to Haiti . For a shithole it is quite the cash cow .
All shit holes are cash cows for the right people, because the money doesn't come from the shit hole. The money they take is going to the shit hole.

Should be interesting to see who the next Pres is, or more to the point, who the puppet master is.

My guess is whoever just inherited an "acting" designation to their title...

Hi,

Well I hate to be the calloused immigrate here but who cares who killed who in some hole in the wall country?

We grip that our USA Gov is too big and needs to focus on domestic issues rather than so much focus on International issues.....soooooo maybe we should do the same (Myself included)???

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Well I hate to be the calloused immigrate here but who cares who killed who in some hole in the wall country?

We grip that our USA Gov is too big and needs to focus on domestic issues rather than so much focus on International issues.....soooooo maybe we should do the same (Myself included)???

Sincerely,
Theis

500 hundo thousand percent.

Negative fucks given about this country, outside of the fact that the U.S. continues to give upwards of $100B in aid each year since 2001, which would be spent infinitesimally better on domestic projects that matter to Americans.

ETA: Quickly pulled down USAID data, since 1941 US has given Haiti $14,972,801, 015 in foreign aid.

🤡 🌏🤡 🌏🤡 🌏🤡 🌏

Last edited:
Reactions: 30calDeath
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

Monroe Doctrine?

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Well, “one life to live” is over, but it’s not nap time sooo...

Haiti would probably be a really nice place if it didn't have any haitians.
reminds of the Longshanks line in the movie braveheart
" The trouble with Scotland is ...it's full of Scots."
maybe the plan for haiti was for the all of Epsteins buddies to re-introduce Prima Nocte. they will breed them out

reminds of the Longshanks line in the movie braveheart
" The trouble with Scotland is ...it's full of Scots."
Yes, from the outside looking in, this premise seems true of many/most places.

"The problem with [Insert place here] is... it's full of [Insert place here]ns."

I'll give an example, then you can try...

"The problem with Texas is... it's full of Californians..."

This works for a lot of places, like Colorado, Oregon, California, Washington, etc...

Another one of those expendable DIY regime change outfits like the Silvercorp folks that got captured in Venezuela

'' A group of mercenaries that came to Haiti to assassinate the president were hired through CTU Security https://www.ctusecurity.com/ in Miami. The former Colombian military was hired for a salary of $ 3,000 a month "for security purposes." Two Haitians with American passports were hired by translators. The security company / PMC itself from Miami is associated with people from the circle Venezuelan "president" Juan Guaido and its founder is Guaido's supporter Antonino Intriago.''

The mercenaries also received money to travel to the Dominican Republic, from where they ended up in Haiti. Some entered the country 3 months before the operation to eliminate the president, awaiting orders to start the operation. At the same time, the sister of one of the killed Colombians states that her brother on the day of the death of Mois called her and said that they were hired to take care of someone, and when they arrived at the place, the target had already died. Implying that the president was killed before the arrival of the mercenaries.

President Moses himself, who had already received fatal gunshot wounds, was tortured before his death, right in his residence. What exactly the organizers of the murder were trying to find out is still unknown.

So far, it remains unclear.

1. What exactly was Moise killed for?
2. Who exactly ordered the mercenaries through Miami?
3. Why was Moses tortured before he died?

1625847151864-gettyimages-1233888548.jpeg

Last edited: