• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Half Priced Cerakote for the rest of March 14

HuDisCo

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Calera, AL
www.hudisco.com
HuDisCo Gunsmithing (HomeWreckerShotguns.com) is running a half priced promotion for Cerakote during the month of March.

Any gun that gets here before month's end will be coated half priced ($125 for a long gun - single color $60 for a pitsol - single color).

Our regular stocked colors are Graphite Black, Sniper Grey, OD Green, Flat Dark Earth, Desert Sand, and Bright White. If you want a color that is not inventoried, no problem. We'll only charge $15 extra for shipping the color to us. Understand that this can affect lead time a little as we wait for the color to get here.

If you want something different, all the colors are listed on the Cerakote website here: Cerakote Coatings: Finishes Try to stick with the "H" series.

We can do all sorts of camo, but don't have any standard pricing because they're all a little different. Call and let us know what you’re looking for. We love custom projects.

This offer is not exclusive to Hiders, but will only be advertized here.

Shotguns are our specialty, but we are a full service gunsmith shop and regularly do repair and machine work on pistols, rifles, and shotguns of all makes. Feel free to call us with any questions.

SnipersHide is a big part of our business and we really appreciate everyone in this community.

Best regards,

Nathan Hunt

Last edited:
2u4mot4.jpg

16lwzk5.jpg

20jfk48.jpg

2i973x0.jpg

Man I wish I had see this since I just duracoated my 338 build. Do you do pistols? My sig could use a new coat.

We will asolutely do pistols. Just finished up fitting an AI version sandstorm suppressor to a Ruger 22/45 I'll throw up some pics when its done.

Last edited:
We will asolutely do pistols. Just finished up fitting an AI version sandstorm suppressor to a Ruger 22/45/ I'll throw up some pics when its done.

Sorry forgot to tell you the price...

Pistols will be $60 for a single color this month.

Last edited:
Any idea on shipping the pistols? I heard USPS won't ship them, UPS apparently requires overnight (which is astronomically expensive), but what about FedEx? I've had less trouble with them in the past than anyone else.

Do you know their policy on shipping handguns?

FedEx and UPS you have to overnight according to their policies. You can get an FFL to send it by USPS, but it's USPS...

We've been getting a great response so I though I'd answer some of the FAQ's we've been getting.

1. For shipping, put your gun(s) in a rigid container and ship to us using your prefered carrier.

Our address is:
HDC, LLC
980 14th St.
Calera, AL 35040

2. Please include a build sheet from our website. This gives us all your information, your guns info and what you want done. It follows your gun through the build process.

This can be found here: http://homewreckershotguns.com/forms/HWS_Services_and_Repair_Form.pdf

3. If it's your gun, no transfer will be taking place. You can ship it directly to us and we can ship it directly back to you.

4. Lead time is a little unpredictable with all the guns comming in, but, at the moment, I can't imagine it ever getting past 90 days.

I'm sure more common questions will pop up and we'll post the answers here.

Really appreciate everyone helping us get the word out!