• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Halle Berry... You go girl!

Uuuuuhhhhhh

iam-sorry-i-cant-hear-you-over-the-sound-of-19416651.png

getting pretty close to that steel!

looked like she was having fun. maybe if this leaks out to the lefts, libs and hollyweird types, more will move over to our camp.

getting pretty close to that steel!

looked like she was having fun. maybe if this leaks out to the lefts, libs and hollyweird types, more will move over to our camp.
I'm sure she gets invited to all the parties in Hollywood (aka Assholeberg).

Holy crap, the number of ads that try to load on that page is retarded.

Also, in the full-screen version of this video, she clearly breaks the 180* rule about 0:05 into the video.

But yay for libs making money using tools they vehemently detest and try to take away from us, right...? ?

Reactions: gigamortis
I would not be surprised to learn that Halle Berry is one more in a long list of celebrities that make untold amounts of money from gun/violence heavy movies while actively working to deprive US citizens of the right to gun ownership. I’d love to be wrong, but this looks like just more hype for a new movie...

somehow i took my eyes off her and noticed that also. but pretty sure john wick is full 360 and then some.

Sure, in the movie. With prop/blank guns, not ones throwing actual lead. I call foul when experienced shooters break the 180 rule, you better believe I'm doing it with someone that I'm pretty sure is relatively new to this sort of stuff!

And bang away, AJ. Plenty of other (better) fish in the sea, haha!

I'll watch the movie just because, BUT I can't picture Halle nor a host of Iron Chef playing those parts.

Reactions: Bender
She's not at all an ugly woman, but I find myself possessing absolutely no attraction to her whatsoever. So... meh.

I'll see the movie, because the John Wick movies are a fun ride. But having Halle Berry in it is about the last thing on my list of reasons to see it.

Better watch out... She is going to electrocute the shit out of you! :LOL:

She has been an Obama supporter since the beginning. You can bet your ass she doesn't support us little people having the means to protect ourselves.