• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Halloween Costumes?

bonifacio

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2017
Anyone dress up? Do anything fun? I'm always looking for something clever. Figured if I start planning now, I can clean up the contests next year.
One yeah I was Russell from UP.
Made a sash, printed the patches, bought the soda cap button and just attached a bunch of stuff to a backpack. Won a total of $800.
This yeah I was Toad and made my dog dress up like Yoshi.

GVm7ui.jpg

image000000 (1).jpg

Anyone dress up? Do anything fun? I'm always looking for something clever. Figured if I start planning now, I can clean up the contests next year.
One yeah I was Russell from UP.
Made a sash, printed the patches, bought the soda cap button and just attached a bunch of stuff to a backpack. Won a total of $800.
This yeah I was Toad and made my dog dress up like Yoshi.

View attachment 8256373
View attachment 8256374
That Toad costume is tits.

I tip my cap to you, sir...

Working as a firearms and security instructor on a camp in Afghanistan, a lot of the admin types would pretend we weren't in a war zone and get dressed up for Halloween, all endorsed by management in an MWR effort.

I didn't play, instead wearing my regular company logo polo shirt we had to wear when instructing in the classroom, and was also the regular wear for upper management as well. It was a regular work day for me instructing a class of new hires, and I wasn't about to play clown town while teaching the dangers of VBIEDs and Green-on-Blue shootings to the fresh in country folks.

Grabbing a smoke outside the classroom on a break, one of the big bosses of the program who was dressed up stopped to talk and asked me why I didn't dress up as anything, to which I replied "I did sir, I'm going as a company man this year."

I'm pretty sure I almost got fired that day.

I'll be dressed as a railroader this year, same as last year and the year before that because I'm on call as usual, while giving out copious amounts of chocolate to the few kids that might stop by the house.

Trunk-or-Treat and creepy perverts ruined Halloween...

Working as a firearms and security instructor on a camp in Afghanistan, a lot of the admin types would pretend we weren't in a war zone and get dressed up for Halloween, all endorsed by management in an MWR effort.

I didn't play, instead wearing my regular company logo polo shirt we had to wear when instructing in the classroom, and was also the regular wear for upper management as well. It was a regular work day for me instructing a class of new hires, and I wasn't about to play clown town while teaching the dangers of VBIEDs and Green-on-Blue shootings to the fresh in country folks.

Grabbing a smoke outside the classroom on a break, one of the big bosses of the program who was dressed up stopped to talk and asked me why I didn't dress up as anything, to which I replied "I did sir, I'm going as a company man this year."

I'm pretty sure I almost got fired that day.

I'll be dressed as a railroader this year, same as last year and the year before that because I'm on call as usual, while giving out copious amounts of chocolate to the few kids that might stop by the house.

Trunk-or-Treat and creepy perverts ruined Halloween...
Haven’t dressed up since 10 yrs old. Lol

I’m guessing going as Hamas or Hezbollah would probably not go over well.

Having 3-4 guys wearing full Texas hog hunting outfits driving a Ram with "Ultimate Night Vision" printed on the sides, two guys riding in the truck bed with ARs held up, towing a flatbed trailer that is stacked with mannequins dressed up as Hamas terrorists complete with the green headbands would be AWESOME as fuck. Imagine the cheering and photo ops while driving around town...

Last edited:
When I do dress up for Halloween it is usually the most politically incorrect thing I can come up with. This year I was gonna be Dianne Feinstein's dead corpse, but after this Israel-Palestine thing I decided I'm gonna dress up as a Hamas terrorist with a decapitated baby attached to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593