• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Halloween Ghillie on my 6 Year Old

Gordon Nettleton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2006
Dallas,Texas
We had a Halloween party to go to tonight and my son, who is 6, wore his camo, face paint and my Tactical Cocealment Mamba jacket. he won first place

e1e6c5c8.jpg

Re: Halloween Ghillie on my 6 Year Old

Well done. No pics of Batman?

For those that havent met BK's kids, theyre very polite, smart, cute kids. Apparently, BK's genes are all recessive.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well done. No pics of Batman?

For those that havent met BK's kids, theyre very polite, smart, cute kids. Apparently, BK's genes are all recessive.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

But their Mother's Genes did carry through

Rock on, wish my dad had stuff like that around the house when I was little.. Just keep him away from any lit pumpkins!

very cool,

I think he will have fun come halloween.

Howdy

Very cool, that kid is very lucky to have a dad such as yourself.

God bless,
P.B.Walsh

Put on a gillie and sit down in the yard right next to the front door right after dark. People walk right by, it's pretty amazing.
Semper Fidelis,
Tipy

Do you think we can con Heidi into letting him wear that when he walks down the aisle holding the ring?

Half the guys there would laugh their asses off.

Bribery...

I approve.

That would've got him suspended from school and launched an investigation on you and your family if you lived in the San Fran Ca. area. LoL
Thank God for Independent operators.