• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hammer and Sickle, gotta rant

match-grade

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2006
Knoxville, TN
So Wife and I ran the Peachtree Road Race this morning. Had a good run, and then stopped in a trader joes so I could take a piss and buy some wine. On the way out of the men's room, I came across some faggot, atheist, communist, mother fucker in a hammer and sickle shirt. This is Independence Day!!!! Wife had to restrain me from shoving my bottle of Two Buck Chuck up this pinkos ass. What a fucking piece of shit. Some stupid fuck hipster who thinks he's all cool for being edgy.

Then I fantasied about choking him with his own shirt while he cried and his lame girlfriend begged for mercy.

Goddamn I hate urbanites.

Re: Hammer and Sickle, gotta rant

Wouldn't it have been worse if he was wearing the Union Jack?

You do realize the whole fucking point of Independence Day is freedom right? He has a Constitutional right to be an asshole.

Wait, if he had a girl friend, how can he be a fag?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: match-grade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Wife and I ran the Peachtree Road Race this morning. Had a good run, and then stopped in a trader joes so I could take a piss and buy some wine. On the way out of the men's room, I came across some faggot, atheist, communist, mother fucker in a hammer and sickle shirt. This is Independence Day!!!! Wife had to restrain me from shoving my bottle of Two Buck Chuck up this pinkos ass. What a fucking piece of shit. Some stupid fuck hipster who thinks he's all cool for being edgy.

Then I fantasied about choking him with his own shirt while he cried and his lame girlfriend begged for mercy.

Goddamn I hate urbanites. </div></div>its so funny that you miss the point of Independence day -his right to be a faggot if he wants -a commie and to believe in nothing -that right of freedom comes at a cost of having to be a moderate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: match-grade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Goddamn I hate urbanites. </div></div>

I'm very glad you didn't do that, choking him with his own shirt while his girlfriend screams is so overdone and really doesn't offer much originality.

I think you should have played along with his like of the soviet union and in the spirit of freedom and independence and letting people do what they want and invited him to a personalized re-enactment of the soviet union circa mmm 1948, you could play the KGB agent and take him to experiance a trip to a siberian gulag (If you are not sure exactly how to do it, a good watching of V for Vendetta should give you ideas).

Jeeze, fag as in lame.

As for wearing a commie shirt, in Independance Day, that was noting but a smack in the face to the founders of this country. Dude was an ass hole, plain and simple.

Match you are 100% right. I agree it is about freedom but you don't have to go around being a cock munch and that seemed to be purposeful You should have offered him some wine and choke'd him with that. Self defense..... he tried to deep throat your bottle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
its so funny that you miss the point of Independence day -his right to be a faggot if he wants -a commie and to believe in nothing -that right of freedom comes at a cost of having to be a moderate. </div></div>

The flip side is that Match also has the right to bash (unfortunately it's only a verbal right) that pussy for his beliefs.

Another possibility was that this guy was protesting the state of our union, making a statement about the direction we are heading. I would have asked him what was up with the shirt as he may have had very similar views and was simply protesting.

Just because you have a right to be a jerk, doesn't mean you have to exercise it.

Another point of view is that the guy wearing the shirt is uneducated about what's symbolized there, and likes the shirt. He figured maybe since he has a day off work, he'll wear a comfy t-shirt to the grocery store to pick up some pizza rolls and beer. A fourth option is that maybe he's actually educated on what the symbols mean and the ideology behind communism, and believes that in its ideal form it's a good idea. Maybe he likes the symbol's meaning about bringing together industry and agriculture.

Who freakin' knows? If he was intentionally making the statement that he disagrees with our form of government on the holiday we've set aside to celebrate our independence as a country, then yeah he's a jerk. Maybe he didn't even think about it (I know nobody here is guilty of doing something without thinking at the time) when he was getting dressed that morning. Not everything everybody does in today's society is meant to target someone or something. Why does everyone take everything so damn personally these days? I'm not a liberal commie atheist sucker, but I'm pretty sure someone reading this reply thinks I am. I'm just providing a different point of view, and I'm very thankful to live in a country that allows me to express that. The sooner we stop personalizing everything and seeing attacks where they don't exist, the sooner our collective blood pressure lowers and we can take charge of the way we live. I'd much rather do that than let my mood be dictated by factors I have no control over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: match-grade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Wife and I ran the Peachtree Road Race this morning. Had a good run, and then stopped in a trader joes so I could take a piss and buy some wine. On the way out of the men's room, I came across some faggot, atheist, communist, mother fucker in a hammer and sickle shirt. This is Independence Day!!!! Wife had to restrain me from shoving my bottle of Two Buck Chuck up this pinkos ass. What a fucking piece of shit. Some stupid fuck hipster who thinks he's all cool for being edgy.

Goddamn I hate urbanites. </div></div>
This thread is worthless without pictures of you choking the "F" out the guy.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another point of view is that the guy wearing the shirt is uneducated about what's symbolized there, and likes the shirt. He figured maybe since he has a day off work, he'll wear a comfy t-shirt to the grocery store to pick up some pizza rolls and beer. A fourth option is that maybe he's actually educated on what the symbols mean and the ideology behind communism, and believes that in its ideal form it's a good idea. Maybe he likes the symbol's meaning about bringing together industry and agriculture.

Who freakin' knows? If he was intentionally making the statement that he disagrees with our form of government on the holiday we've set aside to celebrate our independence as a country, then yeah he's a jerk. Maybe he didn't even think about it (I know nobody here is guilty of doing something without thinking at the time) when he was getting dressed that morning. Not everything everybody does in today's society is meant to target someone or something. Why does everyone take everything so damn personally these days? I'm not a liberal commie atheist sucker, but I'm pretty sure someone reading this reply thinks I am. I'm just providing a different point of view, and I'm very thankful to live in a country that allows me to express that. The sooner we stop personalizing everything and seeing attacks where they don't exist, the sooner our collective blood pressure lowers and we can take charge of the way we live. I'd much rather do that than let my mood be dictated by factors I have no control over.</div></div>
So if it was a Nazi swazi with Hitler on it we should put it down to "Not everything everybody does in today's society is meant to target someone or something."? I plagiarize, but words and symbols mean things. Sometimes street justice has a place in keeping an uncivilized society a little more polite.

Right you "fantasied" that's cool with me buzzards have to eat too
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another point of view is that the guy wearing the shirt is uneducated about what's symbolized there, and likes the shirt. He figured maybe since he has a day off work, he'll wear a comfy t-shirt to the grocery store to pick up some pizza rolls and beer. A fourth option is that maybe he's actually educated on what the symbols mean and the ideology behind communism, and believes that in its ideal form it's a good idea. Maybe he likes the symbol's meaning about bringing together industry and agriculture.

Who freakin' knows? If he was intentionally making the statement that he disagrees with our form of government on the holiday we've set aside to celebrate our independence as a country, then yeah he's a jerk. Maybe he didn't even think about it (I know nobody here is guilty of doing something without thinking at the time) when he was getting dressed that morning. Not everything everybody does in today's society is meant to target someone or something. Why does everyone take everything so damn personally these days? I'm not a liberal commie atheist sucker, but I'm pretty sure someone reading this reply thinks I am. I'm just providing a different point of view, and I'm very thankful to live in a country that allows me to express that. The sooner we stop personalizing everything and seeing attacks where they don't exist, the sooner our collective blood pressure lowers and we can take charge of the way we live. I'd much rather do that than let my mood be dictated by factors I have no control over. </div></div>

Your post is awesome!! Well stated sir!!

I just wanted to add a few comments. I think it's absolutely okay for the op to disapprove of the t-shirt but Spazz is correct for advising in not taking the gesture as a personal attack.

People these days love to jump on the "cool" bandwagon. This t-shirt reminds me of the Che Guevara t-shirt fad. 99% of the people who sport those shirts have no idea who Che is or what he stood for. They just want to be apart of the "punk culture" in-crowd, without educating themselves or developing an original opinion.

Addressing the people who state that wearing the t-shirt is an exercise of the 1st amendment....you are correct. Protesting the war at soldier's funerals is also an exercise of the 1st amendment....this right still doesn't absolve people of being total douche bags.

For further perspective, voicing ones disapproval of another's 1st amendment exercise is also covered by the 1st amendment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So if it was a Nazi swazi with Hitler on it we should put it down to "Not everything everybody does in today's society is meant to target someone or something."? I plagiarize, but words and symbols mean things. Sometimes street justice has a place in keeping an uncivilized society a little more polite. </div></div>

But we also forget, and forget to teach the younger generations about the atrocities that were committed by not only Nazis, but Communists as well. I have a sneaking suspicion that the shirt wearer was trying to make some rebellious statement without analysing the history of the current team he's cheering for. The parents, and possibly even his teachers share some blame in this.

Claim all you want to about free speech, but then someone can argue that a parasitic tapeworm can keep you thin, and be both right and sado-masochistic at the same time.

Mechanic, I think that basically everybody is aware of the atrocities committed under Hitler's watchful eye by the Nazis. I don't believe that everyone under the age of, say, 30 is aware of Communism's place in our history. That's not to say that I'm justifying someone's support of the acts that a (previously?) communist country has committed against us or its own people. Many things are done out of ignorance, whether it's intentional ignorance or not. I see your point, but I think it says something that you'll find a hammer and sickle shirt next to a Guevara shirt in just about any Spencer's (or whatever us kids have nowadays to get the trendy anti-establishment garb from), but you won't find a Nazi swastika shirt in any store.

I also agree with Arma that it seems like parents and teachers have failed today's youth. I graduated from high school in 2003, and I can tell you in less than 5 minutes everything I learned about American History post-1946.

Oh, and I also agree with your statements, Bowman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another point of view is that the guy wearing the shirt is uneducated about what's symbolized there, and likes the shirt. He figured maybe since he has a day off work, he'll wear a comfy t-shirt to the grocery store to pick up some pizza rolls and beer. A fourth option is that maybe he's actually educated on what the symbols mean and the ideology behind communism, and believes that in its ideal form it's a good idea. Maybe he likes the symbol's meaning about bringing together industry and agriculture.

Who freakin' knows? If he was intentionally making the statement that he disagrees with our form of government on the holiday we've set aside to celebrate our independence as a country, then yeah he's a jerk. Maybe he didn't even think about it (I know nobody here is guilty of doing something without thinking at the time) when he was getting dressed that morning. Not everything everybody does in today's society is meant to target someone or something. Why does everyone take everything so damn personally these days? I'm not a liberal commie atheist sucker, but I'm pretty sure someone reading this reply thinks I am. I'm just providing a different point of view, and I'm very thankful to live in a country that allows me to express that. The sooner we stop personalizing everything and seeing attacks where they don't exist, the sooner our collective blood pressure lowers and we can take charge of the way we live. I'd much rather do that than let my mood be dictated by factors I have no control over. </div></div>

I just wanted to add a few comments. I think it's absolutely okay for the op to disapprove of the t-shirt but Spazz is correct for advising in not taking the gesture as a personal attack.

People these days love to jump on the "cool" bandwagon. This t-shirt reminds me of the Che Guevara t-shirt fad. 99% of <span style="color: #CC0000">the people who sport those shirts have no idea who Che is or what he stood for. They just want to be apart of the "punk culture" in-crowd, without educating themselves or developing an original opinion.</span>

Addressing the people who state that wearing the t-shirt is an exercise of the 1st amendment....you are correct. Protesting the war at soldier's funerals is also an exercise of the 1st amendment....this right still doesn't absolve people of being total douche bags.

For further perspective, voicing ones disapproval of another's 1st amendment exercise is also covered by the 1st amendment. </div></div>what is it Bowman that you think he stood for and why given his background

yeah a picture would have been nice.........

can one even imagine what giggles could have been had with a cell phone picture posted on some pedophile watch website .....just sayin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watching this thread like a hawk. </div></div>I here ya Mike lol -dont bother answering me Bowman

at least in my neighborhood, outside Filthy PA, there is a resurgence on auto back bumpers of the "footprint of the American chicken-shit," i.e., the "peace sign" from the days of Vietnam. I've been intrigued by the folks who debark their autos: Birkenstock footwear, backpacking shorts, T-shirts with shit on it like " Gore is Great," or, "Obama the Wonderful," or, "Save the Planet," or "Save Tibet." I'd wager that not a f'g one of them ever served our country.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mechanic, I think that basically everybody is aware of the atrocities committed under Hitler's watchful eye by the Nazis. I don't believe that everyone under the age of, say, 30 is aware of Communism's place in our history. That's not to say that I'm justifying someone's support of the acts that a (previously?) communist country has committed against us or its own people. Many things are done out of ignorance, whether it's intentional ignorance or not. I see your point, but I think it says something that you'll find a hammer and sickle shirt next to a Guevara shirt in just about any Spencer's (or whatever us kids have nowadays to get the trendy anti-establishment garb from), but you won't find a Nazi swastika shirt in any store.

I also agree with Arma that it seems like parents and teachers have failed today's youth. I graduated from high school in 2003, and I can tell you in less than 5 minutes everything I learned about American History post-1946.

Oh, and I also agree with your statements, Bowman.</div></div>

Fair enough. I have also wondered why the Ruskies have not been compared with Hitlers Germany considering the 12 to 20 million of his own people he killed or starved to death compared to 6 or so million Jews.
I can only think that since we were not fighting the Russians, and he killed his own people. Also we were kinda busy at the time, and there were a lot more Russians than Jews it has been "overlooked"?

I listen intently at the stories of my wife's mother and step mother that escaped from Germany. One of them, her stepmother and her twin sister in a trailer of potatoes where they could not move, talk, eat, or shit for 4 days. At the time twins were a hot commodity to be taken and experimented on. Those stories she tells really makes me appreciate what I have and the Country I was fortunate enough to be born in.

Copdoc-
I have a camo peace sign on my, just outside of Philly, car. I had one on my brain bucket back in the day.

What amused me was the OP slamming the urbanite in Trader joes where he himself stopped to buy urbanite hipster, save the earth, I be so cool coz I care yuppie store wine.

Too funny.

Anyway, I try and ignore what others do as long as they are not hurting anyone. Be it che or Hammer and Sickle shirts. There are many folks around the world who see the stars and stripes as a symbol for mass killings so I dont get too high and mighty over who has killed whom and how many at one sitting.

I try to not get too angry as those who had 'other priorities' back in the day of the Hammer and Sickle now demanding other's sons and daughters fight and die to 'protect' some vague national interest that looks alot like corporate profit over any defense of our liberties.

But what the Hell, if seeing the old Soviet Symbology gets you all butt hurt on the 4th, thats on you. Least you had enough sense to just type about it, and not end up in jail on the 4th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Copdoc-
There are many folks around the world who see the stars and stripes as a symbol for mass killings so I dont get too high and mighty over who has killed whom and how many at one sitting.
</div></div>
I am OK with that.
america-we-will-kill-you-in-your-sl.jpg

I like to picture George Washington and Thomas Jefferson as righteous bikers driving down the road on custom iron steeds, going to do battle with another biker gang full of Satan's demons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize the whole fucking point of Independence Day is freedom right? He has a Constitutional right to be an asshole. </div></div>

And Match has the freedom to think of him as a faggot, atheist, communist, mother f$#@&* and fantasize about choking him with his own shirt while he cried and his lame girlfriend (transvestite?) begged for mercy.

I'm with Match too. Funny how threads like this bring out the resident Code Pinkos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another point of view is that the guy wearing the shirt is uneducated about what's symbolized there, and likes the shirt. He figured maybe since he has a day off work, he'll wear a comfy t-shirt to the grocery store to pick up some pizza rolls and beer. A fourth option is that maybe he's actually educated on what the symbols mean and the ideology behind communism, and believes that in its ideal form it's a good idea. Maybe he likes the symbol's meaning about bringing together industry and agriculture.

People these days love to jump on the "cool" bandwagon. This t-shirt reminds me of the Che Guevara t-shirt fad. 99% of <span style="color: #CC0000">the people who sport those shirts have no idea who Che is or what he stood for. They just want to be apart of the "punk culture" in-crowd, without educating themselves or developing an original opinion.</span>

For further perspective, voicing ones disapproval of another's 1st amendment exercise is also covered by the 1st amendment. </div></div>what is it Bowman that you think he stood for and why given his background </div></div>
ok, I'll take this one then.
Che was an Argentinian Marxist who worshipped Revolution as though it were a god. He joined anti-Baptist communist forces in the Cuban Revolution and discredited, dishonored, or killed any pro-democratic revolutionaries in favor of a tyrannical dictatorship. He organized labor camps reminiscent of the Nazi work camps to segregate and execute gays, political dissidents, and anyone else he found less than desirable. He wrote extensively about martyrdom and encouraged hatred, violence, and murder. After getting stuffed in Africa trying to stir up revolution, he took his political ideals to Bolivia; where he was so popular he couldn't convince a single Bolivian to join in his class-struggle and got himself killed.
He was a brilliant man, a misguided brilliant man who is immortalized as some kind of communist Ghandi. How he got there doesn't really matter, He grew up poor and he didnt like the way the world worked, so did Carnegie, he didn't bother going out of his way to organize firing squads.
Heres the paddle I'll leave the canoe here.

Grimm-
quoting Paul Berman verbatim isnt the most objective POV. He has a past filled with extreme exaggeration. He has a few interesting threads he attempts to use on every 'evil' political group in the modern era.

I think he would call the American Revolutionaries communists after they siezed Loyalist lands. Lord knows what he would have called the US Cav. during the Indian Wars. Or Blackjack Pershing in the Philippines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm with Match too. Funny how threads like this bring out the resident Code Pinkos. </div></div>

I spewed coffee all over my computer! Thanks asshole

Oh by the way + infinity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
But what the Hell, if seeing the old Soviet Symbology gets you all butt hurt on the 4th, thats on you.</div></div>

Skip to 40 seconds in.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lG_OezlTZ1A"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lG_OezlTZ1A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grimm-
quoting Paul Berman verbatim isnt the most objective POV. He has a past filled with extreme exaggeration. He has a few interesting threads he attempts to use on every 'evil' political group in the modern era.

I think he would call the American Revolutionaries communists after they siezed Loyalist lands. Lord knows what he would have called the US Cav. during the Indian Wars. Or Blackjack Pershing in the Philippines.

</div></div>
Not exactly book and verse but yes it's pretty close. He has a pretty decent distillation of the bad parts of Che. Theres plenty of positive that I could have gone for, theres also plenty positive about Hitler and Stalin...
History is in the eye of the beholder.

Do you think you might have just missed the simplest explanation? Maybe he was russian and wore a shirt that he wears all the time? I celebrate USA's independance everyday and don't see july 4th as anything special. Especially not an excuse for ignorant patriots (keyword is ignorant) to force their views and tout there Im better than you and my country is better than you attitude.

So what if he's athiest or communist? Our founding fathers fought for his religous rights. Then talking about how our youth need to be taught about communism, you might want to do some reading on what communism actually is and its theories. Then take a reading into what democracy is and compare it to what we live in today. Both will be very different than what you may have thought they actually meant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timelinex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then take a reading into what democracy is and compare it to what we live in today. Both will be very different than what you may have thought they actually meant. </div></div>

This country was originally founded as a republic, not a democracy, it still has shades of a republic, though those shades are fading fast. Just thought I would add that real quick, carry on.

VW-
funny how any straying from the radical right brings out the all rant no shoot types... typical smear crap, pinko??? get some new slurs. happy 4th!

Grimm-
My bottomline is that post, which was a verbatim copy of a Slate website review of some book, is as much a work of fantasy as anyone believing Stalin ran a worker's paradise. I dont expect many here to want to take long hot showers with Che, but that stuff was bizarre, and from a known spinmiester.

Back on topic, seems right wing folks are pretty thin skinned. Hammer and Sickle on the 4th gets floks this butt hurt????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VW-
funny how any straying from the radical right brings out the all rant no shoot types... typical smear crap, pinko??? get some new slurs. happy 4th!

Grimm-
My bottomline is that post, which was a verbatim copy of a Slate website review of some book, is as much a work of fantasy as anyone believing Stalin ran a worker's paradise. I dont expect many here to want to take long hot showers with Che, but that stuff was bizarre, and from a known spinmiester.

Back on topic, seems right wing folks are pretty thin skinned. Hammer and Sickle on the 4th gets floks this butt hurt???? </div></div>
Jorge Castaneda, Álvaro Vargas Llosa, Humberto Fontova. It's also rather unfortunate Che kept extensive and detailed diaries.
You can wear a hammer and sickle shirt, Che, or a CCCP hockey jersey everyday for all I care it's a free country. But if you idolize someone you should bother to know something about him, from his friends, his enemies, and even himself. Somewhere in there you might even find the truth, no guarantees tho.

I wonder if the idea and I deal behind the symbol can and does become bigger than tha man himself .In Ch'e example he came from a middle class family in Argentina and had plently of examples around him of abuse of the people .When he travelled south america it was very obvious there were major failings in the countries he visited in the way people were treated both by the government's and wealthier people . Ch'e rebelled to cause change .Without blabbing on in a political vein as it is not allowed I think the symbol of Ch'e is for "good rebellion" and certainly doesnt represent the attrocities that he did-- -like so many others!!Symbol Ch'e has now grown bigger than ch'e
The hammer and sickle -mmmmm Im not to sure about that other than the very strong "fashion design " element of it .

We won't really need the second until they take away the first....

We don't need a first amendment for the speech that everyone's ok with......sucks when its someone else's opinion, but that's the way it goes.

I've noticed over the years that those who crow the loudest about freedom, tend to be the same who become indignant at the sight of someone who actually exercises their freedom.

I don't agree with a lot of the expressions of freedom that I see, but I'm glad we still have the right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hammer and sickle -mmmmm Im not to sure about that other than the very strong "fashion design " element of it . </div></div>

LMAO. You're such a bastard!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hammer and sickle -mmmmm Im not to sure about that other than the very strong "fashion design " element of it . </div></div>

LMAO. You're such a bastard! </div></div>Im such a bitch

Grimm-
If your first post had been more along the line of this last post, guilt by association, I'd just smiled and walked on.

Its funny how the conditions of the average citizen and brutal overlords that spawn violent revolution are not examined in any attack on the Revolutionaries. It is always presented as if this revolt happened in the foreign nation's version of Iowa.

Far less caused our revolution. Far more slaughter accompanied our Manifest Destiny, but Gawd was on our side so it was cool.

But that was then and this is now. We have matured and now frown on cleaning house.

For me the Hammer and Sickle represents the First Loser and I am more than old enough to remember the days before Trader Joe's AND when the Fulda Gap was something.

Old Nazi stuff only brings rather disturbing images of leather bound gay guys and a tall blonde with big fake boobs swatting her thigh high boots demanding total obedience.

ahhhhh, not that I ever give that much thought!
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hammer and sickle -mmmmm Im not to sure about that other than the very strong "fashion design " element of it . </div></div>

LMAO. You're such a bastard! </div></div>Im such a bitch </div></div>

Wow! Really? Not like you didn't lay it on thick. LOL!
laugh.gif

Mike,
I understand you are watching this, nuff said.
Just wanted to say there is a certain tourist attraction that has a diversified workforce near me.

If you and your Buddy wear a red shirt it better say Marines!

They have a dorm just for aggot workers.

Straight bars are at ground level.

Picking up some free fag rags and putting on work guy's toolbox is always fun too.