• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Hammer fired, threaded barrel options?

springerjb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
Ephraim, UT
So far I'm looking at HKs and Sigs. No interested in going with an aftermarket barrel for a stock pistol. What are the other contenders for a 9mm, hammer fired suppressor host?

Re: Hammer fired, threaded barrel options?

S&W M&P9 spec ops is a 9mm with threaded barrel.
Why dont you want an aftermarket threaded barrel?

If you want a factory threaded barrel, it seems to me you are already looking at the two best choices. Maybe stretching the definition of "factory" but some of the custom 1911 manufacturers will build them with threaded barrels also.

If you want to use your sights, you'll want to make sure they clear the suppressor also.. or they will need to be replaced as well. Does FN make a 9mm version of the 45FNP Tactical?

The HK USP is a great choice.

If you wait a tiny bit, the SP2022 would a great choice as well. Factory threaded barrels are being made now (not released yet).

FNP or FNX both hammer fired with threaded barrel

I say go with the sig... I have a 220 elite dark and it shoots like a dream. Runs perfect with a supressor.

Others
Sig also has a 1911 threaded in 45
Might try FN i know they have one in 45
Berettas are easy to do. Allthough i wouldn't

Since the OP is looking for a 9mm, Id say go with a SIG 226 combat, elite, or wait on the threaded 226 scoprions. I own an HK USP SD and its not what I thought it would be. The 45 tactical is awesome, but the 9mm version is not near as accurate and has a crappy trigger. You should get more for $1100 and not have to change the trigger.