• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hammerli Olympia .22lr Free Rifle

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    $1100
    For sale is this new restoration/modified Hammerli Olympia Free Rifle in .22lr. Newly restored and brought up to date for today's competition. Extremely accurate, as good as any Bleiker/Grunig/Anschutz etc. Groups shown were shot using Fedreal Ultra Match, in VERY windy conditions with no correction/waiting for wind. Rifle is capable of far better in calm conditions with Tenex. Match trigger, adjustable cheek piece, butt plate. Anschutz rail and anschutz match sights. Beautiful swiss shooting medals inlaid in stock. Pillar bedded and glassed, custom cerakote. I'd been watching too much History Channel when I Cerakoted the barrel...see last pic. Must ship to FFL, C&R OK. Free shipping.

Free bump for a beautiful rifle. I miss shooting outdoor 3P and Prone matches. Lots of fun and competition is as tight and tough as any other shooting disciplines, if not tighter.

I just want to live in your gun room. I'd be pretty happy. Bag of Cheetos, woobie, and a case of Creek Don't Rise beer and I'd be content.

Great looking rifle as well.

p.s. My operating system or headspace and timing is off as well - pics aren't displaying other than your follow -on post.

Reactions: buffalowinter