• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hand Over Your AR15's

He is in fuck it mode because he is no where near winning. So he is saying and doing whatever he wants.
The other democrats that are leading are less retarded and just want to ban them and possibly do a voluntary buy back. Which I still don't know how that works if they didn't own them to start with? Not like I was offered to buy my M16A4 that I carried around for 8 months in Iraq when I left the Corps....that would make more sense being as the government would have owned it first.

He is in fuck it mode because he is no where near winning. So he is saying and doing whatever he wants.
The other democrats that are leading are less retarded and just want to ban them and possibly do a voluntary buy back. Which I still don't know how that works if they didn't own them to start with? Not like I was offered to buy my M16A4 that I carried around for 8 months in Iraq when I left the Corps....that would make more sense being as the government would have owned it first.

Thats fucked up that you would have to pay for that rifle, you well deserve more then the cost of that rifle for your service . They should offer that to the soldier if he would like to take it home or not. Thank You for your Service.

Thats fucked up that you would have to pay for that rifle, you well deserve more then the cost of that rifle for your service . They should offer that to the soldier if he would like to take it home or not. Thank You for your Service.

As much as I want a clone, I would not want to buy that heavy thing. UNLESS I would have been allowed to keep the happy mode, which was only 3 round burst.

Reactions: TACC
ha ha ha that's funny he could hand over his wallet if he wants to feel special ... other wise that is just like my nephew stomping his feet at the store a foot upside the back end and like magic he is motivated once again .

Nope. ALL of them want them gone by force if need be. They're just keeping their cards a little closer to their vests.

For now.

Please stop referring to him by his self-bestowed nickname. His name is Robert Francis. He is as hispanic as a Kennedy.

Self-bestowed is the key. I"ve had a Spanish nickname since one got stuck on me years ago by coworkers. I'll use it with Hispanics shamelessly, but that's because I speak Spanish and have earned those spurs. Robert Francis is just about unintelligible in Spanish when attempting to hold forth on anything more complex than fresh towels from the maid.

Please stop referring to him by his self-bestowed nickname. His name is Robert Francis. He is as hispanic as a Kennedy.

It's possible a Kennedy (not necessarily those Kennedys) may be more Hispanic than Robert Francis, since a shitload of shipwrecked Spanish Navy sailors washed up on Ireland in 1588 when their fleet got hammered by a storm on their way back home.

The Catholic Irish most certainly gave refuge (if you know what I mean) to the Spanish, who set out to crush Anglicanism.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I hope he gets elected and his first order of business is an executive order for nationwide confiscation of all privately held firearms.

Reactions: camotoe and Nik H
As much as I want a clone, I would not want to buy that heavy thing. UNLESS I would have been allowed to keep the happy mode, which was only 3 round burst.

Nothing wrong with a 3 round burst I mean that would put a smile on anyone's face.

You know what is really disturbing about this? All of the idiots standing up and cheering him on right after that comment. The republic is already gone, we just have to wait on the boogaloo to kick off.

That debate room is filled with democrats chosen to cheer for anything said so it gives the asshats all the more reason to say stupid things

Reactions: Codiekfx400
You know what is really disturbing about this? All of the idiots standing up and cheering him on right after that comment. The republic is already gone, we just have to wait on the boogaloo to kick off.

They were the same kind of people that wanted to hand over their guns to the Red Coats. They have always been here. Thats why they needed to get the limits on government in writing. They knew full well, those kind of people would work day and night to put us all in chains.

lighten-up-francis-memecrunch-com-lighten-up-francis-50404420.png

images (1).jpeg

I'm kind of thinking that firearms are getting a bit long in the tooth anyways. It's about time we started building something more fun like laser rifles, energy beam weapons, radiation grenades, molecular disintegration cannons, thought controlled killer drone swarms etc. :p

Beto has realized the only way his dying campaign gets any news or quotes is to keep going further and further full retard on guns. All publicity is good publicity I suppose when you are polling under 1%.

I was far more concerned of Biden making it clear he has ways of going after the ammo supply. Couple that with a WaPo article I read a few days back with the libs starting to (poorly) figure out ballistics and what bullets are 'too deadly' as that may be a more realistic way this unfolds. No more FMJs cause they are military. No more steel cores to protect LEs. No more lead cores as the environment. No more hollow tips as Hauge Convention BS reference. No more fragmenting cause kids are fragile. etc etc. Add in a bullet tax on the remaining copper core pillow clad serial numbered sabots and well fuck.

As the screws turn..

New Zealand plans further restrictions to gun ownership

""The proposed measures come after New Zealand in April rushed through legislation to ban assault weapons such as AR-15 style rifles. ""

Well since the NZ populace pretty much showed they were sheep, now the overlords figure let's fully turn them into the disarmed sheep ready for the shearing, plunder and slaughter that they deserve for being such idiot followers of their government.

He knows he's at the bottom of the heap and he's blowing smoke in the most pathetic political attempt I've ever seen.
He does a lot of finger wagging and flapping, but basically, he talks a lot and says nothing of substance.

So twatter removed a death threat?
I think they violated the first amendment.

Beater boy threatened to steal my property criminal, (which I will protect) and violate the constitution of the USA.
Which I will also protect.

So it's ok for him to commit theft and treason and twatter away?

Beto has realized the only way his dying campaign gets any news or quotes is to keep going further and further full retard on guns. All publicity is good publicity I suppose when you are polling under 1%.

I was far more concerned of Biden making it clear he has ways of going after the ammo supply. Couple that with a WaPo article I read a few days back with the libs starting to (poorly) figure out ballistics and what bullets are 'too deadly' as that may be a more realistic way this unfolds. No more FMJs cause they are military. No more steel cores to protect LEs. No more lead cores as the environment. No more hollow tips as Hauge Convention BS reference. No more fragmenting cause kids are fragile. etc etc. Add in a bullet tax on the remaining copper core pillow clad serial numbered sabots and well fuck.

Brass Bullets turned on a lathe, they say when they hit they start to tumble.

Ok, I have contacted my attorney. He is sending Beto a cease and desist order. I did not sleep last night for fear of Beto showing up to take my AR away! I have also spoke to my doctor, he thinks I'm being bullied and will call my lawyer. For the mean time he has giving me some meds to take the stress and pain away. They all agree I need a safe place to be! I just thought I would share as I'm feeling a little like a snowflake in a hot parking lot. Beto is mean, he needs to be nice to me!!! (SARCASM!!!!) :cool:
Fuck Beto!

The thing that scares me more than anything and much more than these bs attempts to violate the 2A is some type of EPA or other environmental regulation passed by an administrative agency restricting the types of materials that can be used in projectiles in an attempt to drive the price up so that it prices the common man out of being able to stockpile ammo. Similar to only allowing steel shot and banning lead shot for waterfowl hunting. Hopefully Trump won't do that to us and we will have a few more years to stock up and BUY MORE AMMO hahaha