• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Handguards for Stag-10

fssimpson77

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2022
USA
New to the "AR-10" world. This is not a solicitation post. I'm building a .308 using a Stag Arms upper and lower. From what I've learned, the Stag uses a "high profile" with a .210 tang height. I've searched high and low, realizing that availability these days is garbage all around, but am having serious issues locating a specific handguard. I'd like something with the "C" cut muzzle end, 15", partial Picatinny, and finished in FDE. Any secrets out there for online stores that I haven't heard of? I've searched all the major ones i.e., Brownells, PSA, Wing Tactical, Optics Planet, etc.. Am I missing some secretive place people go to for parts? With all the extreme options I've seen in AR-15's, to include neon colored parts and ornately machined handguards, I don't feel like I'm asking too much.

I’m wondering the same thing. Building off of stag receivers. What did you wind up going with?