• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Handing over USMC vet to Spain/North Korea

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
It may have been discussed already but is out government really about to hand a Marine Veteran over to Spain based entirety by what North Korea claims??

So he beat up some North Korean Diplomats? Give the guy a medal. even mentioned starting under the trump admin? I don’t understand this at all. I say Chris moves down to the south and we make them come get him if they want him.

I'd expect this government to gladly send an American citizen to his/her death to appease their Chinese communist masters. Two things you always get from democrats is a solid hatred of vets and endless support for communists brothers around the world.

If they have to send a Marine then give them Richard Blumenthal
rambo.jpg

The govnt of his royal fraudulency bidoof, yes that pile of shit, and these piles of shit demtards would hand him over. Trump would tell them to fuck off, as would I.

Reactions: candyx and Maxwell
I don't believe we should extradite Americans ever, and certainly not for this. But I am curious as to whether the Norks have assassinated a lot of people in Spain. It sounds like a foregone conclusion to the writer, but that seems odd.