• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hang Fast Targets FTW

Sniperstud

Luckyshot
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Nashville, TN
I have been using Hang Fast steel targets for a couple of years. The materials and workmanship are of the highest quality. They are easy to set up and a blast to shoot. Last week I ordered a replacement swinger plate for a target I bought two years ago. I mistakenly ordered the wrong plate. Stephen Vincent of Hang Fast emailed me personally to let me know that the plate I had ordered wouldn’t fit the target that I bought TWO YEARS AGO. I don’t get to check email every day, so I didn’t see his email before the package shipped. When I received the package, I found that he had substituted the correct swinger for my target. THAT’S customer service.

Thank you Mr. Vincent, for an excellent product, and unbelievable service.

I had a somewhat similar experience with Stephen @ Hang Fast about a year ago. Spectacular customer service. I absolutely love their targets and hanger system.

Reactions: Sniperstud
All i use for centerfire targets is HangFast, love their system, rock solid company!

About 80% of the targets in my trailer are from HangFast. When doing any 1MilRt classes within driving distance, I can setup or tear down everything quickly. The real biggie for me is that they don't break and offer a lot of target movement when hit. Almost never need to go downrange for repairs.
./

I agree with all above statements. I have 20 of the Fail Safe target hangers and have not found a better system for my needs yet. Quick and simple to set up, provide excellent sound and movement feedback as well as holding up to impact well.