• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hanging golfballs got boring...

RicosRevenge

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
D/FW
... did it on a "betcha." .223 brass hanging at 100 yards. Breeze messed with me as the brass was swinging a little. 3rd shot was the charm.

1010445_590948134272125_1272851775_n.jpg

Rifle: 40XB in AICS
Optics: Bushnell Elite Tactical 5-15X
Ammo: RWS R-50

Last edited:
golf balls are a lot of fun my daughter's criminal justice teacher bagged both of her's and has them hanging in the class room his quote gun control

Good shooting. From a personal stand point I have found that just about any target can get boring after a while. Challenging on the other hand is a good thing. I'd say the .223 shells are challenging!

Try some certs mints or life savers candy next time. Hot glue them to a board and put a round in the center :)

I can hear it now..."Next time on TOP SHOT...." :)
Good shootin dude. We have in the past had a side match at TSC called the Gauntlet. It involved shooting steel targets at 112,163,210, and 240Y. You had to shoot each target, at each stage to advance ultimately to 240. One of the guys turned his first target exactly edgewise :eek: Hey if it don't go down you gotta keep shooting! He did finally get it though.
The more challenging the target the more fun.