• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hangover 2

limbhanga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2007
Alabama
I must say that this one one is similar to the first one as far as the structure of events that take place. Even though they are on the other side of the world they can't help themselves to get into trouble once the wolf pack reunites. Still very funny, but yet much more vulgar than the last. Hilarious in the theater when everyone is shocked of grossed out at the same time.
Three stars

Re: Hangover 2

Yeah, they wifey and I watched it last night and I agree....it was pretty damn funny and gross (in some parts)

3-3 1/2 Stars

Was pretty funny, equal to the first IMO. I like both of em, but the first didn't really make me die out laughing, i just like the story and it has it's moments. Is it just me or was Stu's wife hot as hell? Overall i liked it just as much as the first, stu's singing ability is top notch lol
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jL_UHPMvMDI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jL_UHPMvMDI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Damn I wanted to see this yesterday. Ended up taking the kids to Rio. Looks like DVD for me.

Great movie, but the finger photos were a little much.

I watched it with the wife over the weekend. I was disappointed with with the movie after having loved the first one. A couple of vulgar scenes that I could have lived without. They didn't seem to add much to the storyline, other than for sheer shock value.

Pretty entertaining but not as good as the first movie. Incidentally, if you are looking for a good time and like to travel, hit up SE Asia. You'll never be the same.

Story line matched up too well.

I mean, most epic parties kinda end up the same way though. You drink heavily, stupid amounts of money is spent, astronomically dumb things happen, and you wake up wondering how you didnt get arrested/killed.

Yeah I agree it was to similar of a story line to the first one, yet it was still very funny. But I just felt like I was watching the first one, but in a different country!

***1/2

Funny movie but seemed like the story was exactly like the first. No imagination from the writers, just saying could have been better. I will still give it 3 Stars out of four.