• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happening now in Mass. on I-95

They were to busy asking if they could, they never stopped to think if they should.

They should really be careful, though. NEVER NEVER NEVER try this in the PRNJ. They'd be arrested. When you are transporting weapons via FOPA, you cannot stop while traveling through NJ. I would not even stop for fuel or a p-break. Just keep going. In fact, I'd avoid traveling through NJ if I could. Go through PA instead.

Funny he mentions I-95 in Mass. My family owns property on Martha's Vineyard. The drive up there involves I-95 but we cut over to I-195 in Providence, RI. I forgot that I-95 continues up through the Western part of Mass. From there, you can get the Mass Pike to Boston if that's where you are going.

Me, not so much anymore. :mad:

61831C2C-AF2F-4491-AD45-D1B4465DCDBC.jpeg

Invoked some Google-fu just now. Saw their official website.........

Yeah, looks like a foreign influenced insurrectionist group. Even more on the lines of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Khorasan than NFAC, which I presume are also allied with them.

Anybody, especially Patriots, who are not arming themselves have to be on a next level of stupid. Things are getting to the point where we may very well be starting to see European mainland style random and continuous terrorist shenanigans on our city streets, shopping malls, and elsewhere.

CARRY. EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Have they done anything wrong? Are they violent? Breaking Laws?

They should really be careful, though. NEVER NEVER NEVER try this in the PRNJ. They'd be arrested. When you are transporting weapons via FOPA, you cannot stop while traveling through NJ. I would not even stop for fuel or a p-break. Just keep going. In fact, I'd avoid traveling through NJ if I could. Go through PA instead.

Funny he mentions I-95 in Mass. My family owns property on Martha's Vineyard. The drive up there involves I-95 but we cut over to I-195 in Providence, RI. I forgot that I-95 continues up through the Western part of Mass. From there, you can get the Mass Pike to Boston if that's where you are going.

Me, not so much anymore. :mad:
I grew up right around there...pretty funny

Invoked some Google-fu just now. Saw their official website.........

Yeah, looks like a foreign influenced insurrectionist group. Even more on the lines of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Khorasan than NFAC, which I presume are also allied with them.

Anybody, especially Patriots, who are not arming themselves have to be on a next level of stupid. Things are getting to the point where we may very well be starting to see European mainland style random and continuous terrorist shenanigans on our city streets, shopping malls, and elsewhere.

CARRY. EVERYWHERE.

In that case, I hope they do travel through the PRNJ... And stay the night!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Isn't there a sovereign group in Texas? Maybe they will give the "Moors" sanctuary. I'm sure on the way South there are militia groups and law enforcement that would "cheer" them along. 😉

I just remembered, the USMC know a Moorish greeting song... something about "to the shores of Tripoli...".

Have they done anything wrong? Are they violent? Breaking Laws?
Historically most of what they do is breaking laws.

They’ve killed multiple police officers and made multiple bombs also

False flag FBI operation?
Wouldn't be awesome if AZ released ballots fraud counts tomorrow!