• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Happiness is a new beretta

cupid stunt

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2019
At half the price :)

IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6148.JPG
IMG_6145.JPG

My OLD Beretta, not a turkey.
Purchased this one in the early 90's after experience with my duty issued 92M . Now secured in Safariland's newest USN reduced IR signature ALS holster. Was knocking over steel on the range with it last week.

CIMG8148 copy.JPG
IMG_0953 copy.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: cupid stunt
-20 today but went out for a blast anyway. I found my new toy was shooting to the left and had to drift the sight a bit to get it zeroed in properly, other than that everything was great, the gun just oozes quality .

I think the entire gun is anodised, whatever the finish is it's incredibly tough. It took severe force with a big hammer to get the sight to move but the finish is still intact, I'm impressed.

It's good to know everyone here is happy for me.

All I need now is practise.

That clone is very crude looking compared to a real Beretta.

Reactions: S12A
That clone is very crude looking compared to a real Beretta.

The quality is better than a new Beretta, there are no plastic coated parts and the guide rod and trigger are metal rather than plastic. Beretta are cutting corners nowadays.

The main visible difference is the finish, it's anodised, the gun will never rust. Check out the salt bath test at 2:10..

Rust is a problem with many firearms including Beretta's as shown by the slide of this gun.

cimg8148-copy-jpg.7013895

The other difference is the finger grooves which are a big improvement, and also make the gun much more groovy than the Beretta.

I could buy two of these for the price of a new Beretta, it's a no brainer.

Last edited:
^^ It's just light reflections you are seeing. To make your case you will need to internet photoshop someone else's 92 as this one doesn't have a scintilla of rust or corrosion anywhere inside or out.

IMG_1345.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG

^^ It's just light reflections you are seeing. To make your case you will need to internet photoshop someone else's 92 as this one doesn't have a scintilla of rust or corrosion anywhere inside or out.

I refinish guns too !

Look at the edges and overall machining quality, or lack of.

Do you own a Beretta, or have you owned one?

There are no difference in the machining quality.. The guns are made in a state of the art CNC machine factory.

GaCk! I have owned and still own a few Beretta pistols. Sorry...that stuff looks like junk compared to real Beretta pistols.

Might be a good gun but comparing it to a Beretta is like apples to rotten oranges.

VooDoo

Reactions: S12A
PS, I don't own one but a friend does, I have shot it. There is no noticeable difference apart from the grips and finish

GaCk! I have owned and still own a few Beretta pistols. Sorry...that stuff looks like junk compared to real Beretta pistols.

Might be a good gun but comparing it to a Beretta is like apples to rotten oranges.

VooDoo

Have you examined one personally ?

I already know the answer :)

Having owned a bunch of Beretta's (and wearing/carrying one right now) I really wouldn't touch that "thing" yer calling a Beretta with a ten foot pole.

Have fun with it but don't call it a "Beretta" to folks who own Beretta handguns.

VooDoo

Beretta or no beretta... model 92's are still a brick of handgun best used for a hammering device when sledge hammers are scarce or you need to hang a picture for the wifey and can't find the hammer.... OP congrats on the purchase don't forget the level when the wifey comes a calling

Having owned a bunch of Beretta's (and wearing/carrying one right now) I really wouldn't touch that "thing" yer calling a Beretta with a ten foot pole.

Have fun with it but don't call it a "Beretta" to folks who own Beretta handguns.

VooDoo

OK, It's another Walther clone, the same as a Beretta only better made.

It may be an exceptionally fine firearm, but even if it is I don't buy products from people who want to kill me over religious differences.

Reactions: Big Timber and ...
You have a great firearm and might perform flawlessly however a beretta would remain a beretta

I'm about to order a guide rod laser, that way I will be able to shoot from the hip without even looking at the sights, just the target.

1430956800_lms1441g.jpg

Look at my new Lambourghini!

b3e18143725589691cacb83cf5169a89.jpg

well its got an engine, rubber tires, headlights and a steering wheel so that makes it same, same as a Lambourghini.

Shooting from the hip laser style is as dumb as driving a Gremlin.

Point shooting has its place but a guide rod laser is contrary to the need to be in that place.

Very nice car, nice colour too.

Shooting from the hip is good, they do it in all the best western movies.

I don't understand your last point.

Very nice car, nice colour too.

Shooting from the hip is good, they do it in all the best western movies.

I don't understand your last point.

Point shooting is instinctual/learned muscle memory.

If you are looking for a little green dot and trying to place it you have lost.

You need to let go, let the Force flow through you........

Point shooting is instinctual/learned muscle memory.

If you are looking for a little green dot and trying to place it you have lost.

You need to let go, let the Force flow through you........
Hip shooting with a laser is not the same thing as point shooting, the idea is to focus on the laser and forget everything else

Hip shooting with a laser is not the same thing as point shooting, the idea is to focus on the laser and forget everything else

If your goal is speed looking for a laser dot means you lose.

I get the hip point shot. My total concentration is on where I want the hole to show in the paper.

Do you know why its not rare when "Oh shit" happens that guns or hands holding guns get shot?

Its the power of focus but more importantly speed. Really it has little to do with skill. In fact a shot to a gun or the gun holding hand is actually a failure of the way the shooter was trained - if trained.

but....

Its a good failure if it happens as long as the other guy is not dual wielding Boondog Saints style.

If your goal is speed looking for a laser dot means you lose.

I get the hip point shot. My total concentration is on where I want the hole to show in the paper.

Do you know why its not rare when "Oh shit" happens that guns or hands holding guns get shot?

Its the power of focus but more importantly speed. Really it has little to do with skill. In fact a shot to a gun or the gun holding hand is actually a failure of the way the shooter was trained - if trained.

but....

Its a good failure if it happens as long as the other guy is not dual wielding Boondog Saints style.
Watch Terminator and you will see how good they are.

Watch Terminator and you will see how good they are.

Stop resisting.

We will still have fun with you should you say something that makes sense.

You wont be ignored.

Some of us will actually seek you out for entertainment.

Are you trying to hypnotize me?

Everyone watch out Stup....,scratch that, Cupid Stunt has Roofies!

This Jack knew how to point shoot, even working the trigger with his middle finger as a subtle salute.
Jack Ruby Shoots Lee Harvey Oswald Middle Trigger Finger copy.png

This Jack knew how to point shoot, even working the trigger with his middle finger as a subtle salute.
View attachment 7019951

Maybe Jack was ahead of his time using his index finger to actually "point" and have the barrel follow his finger which required he pull the trigger with his middle.

Never noticed that before but that technique and Jacks pulling his off arm in to protect his torso from peripheral threats is either instinct or training.

Training? Why would a washed up bookie have defense/combat training - hmmmmmmmm?

Or perhaps he was simply cross drawing and the off hand is clearing his coat.

Reactions: strikeeagle1
Doubt any formal training, Jack was just a 2-bit night club Operator in Dallas with thin ties to the local mobsters . probably had his .38 Special in the pocket of his cheap sport coat most nights to protect the nightly stash and thwart the local bums. Pudgey index finger didn't fit inside small trigger guard.

Reactions: pmclaine
I just bought another one, it's a police hand in. It will be interesting to see if there is a difference in quality. It was cheap, guns are cheap in Canada.

img_1681.jpg