• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s happy birthdat AMERICA

coulthard_west

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2008
new orleans la
today is our great nations birthday, lets all celebrate by going out to the range today and firing off at least 20 rounds for AMERICA.

Re: happy birthdat AMERICA

Let us not forget the blood and sacrifice that this great nation has donated.....

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.....

These inalienable rights are not negotiable.... However, there are people in our government that are slowly trying to take this away......Let's make sure this does not happen!

Happy Birthday America!

fuckin A

GOD GUNS and GUTS made America

let us not lose one of these, or we be doomed.

my first post

Amen brothers. I shot 66 rounds today at the f class match today and they were all for our mother.

I shot 48 rounds for F-class, blasted another 10 rounds onto some steel, let a couple guys shoot my rifle as well. Then I fired off a clip from I think it was STP's M1 Garand. Then at my cousin's place after we did the cookout we blasted off some rounds with his Service pistol, Glock, had some new shooters fire for the first time, ans I dumped a mag +1 out of my 1911. Then me and the GF traveled back to Buffalo just in time for fireworks to round off a great day.