• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Happy Birthday Chad Dixon

LWILLIAMS

Nobody
Minuteman
May 30, 2006
Gillette, Wyoming
Just wanting to throw a happy birthday out to one of the smiths on this board. Hope he is out celebrating and not in the shop. Let Garrett handle it for a day. Also you should be over here shooting antelope on your b-day and not working like I know you are.

Re: Happy Birthday Chad Dixon

No, I just sent him a gun to work on, so he should be in there working. There is plenty of time to celebrate when MY gun is done. J/K, happy b-day chad

You guys can suck it.
smile.gif

40 blows. Mind is still there, but the chassis feels it.

Just in denial. . . I'll go back to grinding my recoil pad now.

Thanks.

c.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">40 blows. Mind is still there, but the chassis feels it.</div></div>

Ya the chassis kinda looks it too ya ugly bastard! Happy birthday man!

Life starts at 40. Youre now at the point where anyone below 40 who gives you beef can be arbitrarily told to suck it with no further explanation. I'm 41 and loving life more than ever.

Thanks for all the time you put into sharing and trying to class up this joint. Not to give you a big head (boy can that be twisted around), but you joining and starting your video posts is one of the main reason I came back and got active on the board.

Happy birthday. Now put down the f*cking hammer and go have some fun with that beautiful girl of yours. The work will still be there tomorrow.

huh,,, you're still young.

I just turned 43 a few weeks ago,,, so that makes me 'real old'.

Give'r nails till 1630hrs, then take the rest of the day off. You've earned it. Happy B-Day.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys can suck it.
smile.gif

40 blows. Mind is still there, but the chassis feels it.</div></div>

heh.
I'm turning 37 in a couple weeks and yeah, the chassis feels it...

Indiana Jones said it best," its not the age, its the milage." I turn 40 next April and getting up in the morning isn't as easy as it use to be.

Happy Birthday, Chad. Get yourself to a TB right away.

Happy B-day, Chad!

And +1 on the "mileage" comments...it adds up quick sometimes before you even realize it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'll send you a coupon for a box of Depends! LOL!!!

Now that you're a senior citizen, remember not to take a sleeping pill and laxative at the same time. Happiest of b'days, thanks again for the good work and I'll be calling on you again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys can suck it.
smile.gif

Thanks.

c. </div></div>

Deny your ass off Chad, it happens whether you like it or not!

Have a Dickle Pickle on me (shot of D. Eduardo tequila-shot of dill pickle juice).

BTW I'll be bring over a project ina couple weeks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Neil

So, looking back at the old side of the hill......does it look the same in past tense? Do tell, I have a couple years before I can answer for myself. Happy b day.

WTF..i just turned 50..you bastards.
now you really make me feel old.

lmao! Happy B-Day man.enjoy the 40s while you can,because 50 creeps up damn fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N.Allen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys can suck it.
smile.gif

Thanks.

c. </div></div>

Deny your ass off Chad, it happens whether you like it or not!

Have a Dickle Pickle on me (shot of D. Eduardo tequila-shot of dill pickle juice).

BTW I'll be bring over a project ina couple weeks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Neil </div></div>

Cactus juice and I have restraining orders against one another.

I prefer my poison to be more "Caribbean".

Rum in a Mojito will drop my "panties" quicker than just about anything.
smile.gif

Come on by anytime Neal. I love taking YOUR money!
smile.gif

Thanks again to all.

C.

Happy Birthday!!! Chad fire up a "Little RC Plane" and go enjoy!!!

David, my "crew chief" has been in here werkin like a fool on my racer. He's getting the wings hinged up for the ailerons. Soon as he's done with that I can get them painted and get that Sundowner together.

11,200 rpm on 50% nitromethane is pretty cool.

I cracked the header on that thing. That little engine (2.1cid) shakes pretty hard now.
smile.gif

Here's a vid clip I made a couple Sunday's ago. Just fartin around to torment some of my fellow racer buddies.

Fun stuff.

I don't have much time for planes right now. You guys keep shoving all these guns down our throats! (not complaining)

Thanks again to all.

C.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWDosPup5L0&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1317915458"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWDosPup5L0&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1317915458" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Happy birth day guy...Thanks for all the deals...I wish I was a talented machinist