• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Birthday Marines

1571958407058.png

Happy birthday and Semper Fi to all Marines!

“God made Christmas so lesser people could get a taste of what today means for use.”
Me 2019

It sure as hell wasn’t Disney Land everyday, but we were conceived in a bar so what do you expect.

“Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine!”
If you see this bumper sticker on a vehicle today. Pull that fat ass out of his/her electric car and beat them till they remember their war face.

“Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine!”
If you see this bumper sticker on a vehicle today. Pull that fat ass out of his/her electric car and beat them till they remember their war face.

Great idea! How many times have you practiced what you preach? Do tell us! Im eager to hear.

Full of eager.

Happy Birthday, Devil Dogs. God bless you, one and all.

To butcher a Winston Churchill quote: Never has so few, done so much, with so little to do it with! Astounding group of men and women.

Happy birthday, Marines!!

Make sure you drink water, change your socks, put on a warming layer if appropriate, and take motrin.

Anchors Aweigh and drink to the foam (I know I will be with my Marines)

Doc

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Jarheads, Happy Birthday to You.

Supply you own music and my best singing voice. FM

Heading to the Birthday Luncheon in Boston Tuesday, guest of Guadalcanal vet that will be recognized with first cut of cake.

Commandant will be in attendance.

Didn't get to shoot today but will bring an '03 to work tommorow in salute of USMC and Veterans Day.

Pics to follow.