• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Birthday Marines

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    IMG_20231109_151714.jpg

Alright you fellow crayon eaters what ya got?

@DarnYankeeUSMC was one of those Marines that slept on the grinder the day before deployment and started screaming obscenities at me when I showed up 2 min early still drunk till he sees me then smiles. “Oh hi Doc” 😂😂😂
    Just getting an early start, Doc. Ya can't drink all day unless you start at 0001 and I have always hated the hurry up and wait

I learned about the Marine's Birthday when I walked into an aviation hangar and saw a USMC BN in formation with tears in their eyes.

I turned to ask my Army commander who died, and he said it was the USMC Birthday and they were about to celebrate it. He brought his staff by to listen in, pay our respects, and give the Marine BN a gift.

We stood there while they finished. It was quite a speech by the Marine Colonel. I have nothing but respect for all Marines. They are truly great soldiers.

Happy Birthday Marines!

Last USMC Birthday my friend Mario made it to….

EDA44361-267F-465F-92C9-E5D5A5DCBE7D.jpeg

Annually he had to give his cake away……

E2E4EF35-6211-4A57-8413-81C879496B94.jpeg