• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Easter mother fucker.

Expect more and more of these as the Brandon attempts new gun control laws.
Guaranteed all shooters will be black, because what white guy would take $10k to shoot people knowing you'd spend a few in the fed pound me in the ass can.

NYC subway guy let 33 rounds loose...no one died. Idk how that's even possible. Either an act of God or they are in on it
I read he was shooting at thier legs?

That Pittsburgh shooting was over 200 people at an AirBnB with underage drinking.
Lol.

Have mass shootings always been recorded if no one died? I thought it was a small number of deaths before it was a mass shooting?

I read he was shooting at thier legs?

That Pittsburgh shooting was over 200 people at an AirBnB with underage drinking.
Lol.
Wait what? There's been so many now I can't even keep up with them. I'm going to look that one up

Reactions: Maggot
Have mass shootings always been recorded if no one died? I thought it was a small number of deaths before it was a mass shooting?

A mass shooting doesn't have to result in any deaths. So long as at least 4 people were injured, then it's classed as a mass shooting.

• Sad
Reactions: rlsmith1