• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Father's Day, Patriots!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Happy Father's Days Men. Any dude can father a baby, it takes a MAN to be a Dad. It's not an easy job, especially in this day and age, but it's needed now more than ever.

Going to be hard to top this one for me boys. I coach my sons 6U baseball team and we won State yesterday. It was so awesome to see how far those boys have come in such a short time. I am truly blessed.

Happy Father's Days Men. Any dude can father a baby, it takes a MAN to be a Dad. It's not an easy job, especially in this day and age, but it's needed now more than ever.

Going to be hard to top this one for me boys. I coach my sons 6U baseball team and we won State yesterday. It was so awesome to see how far those boys have come in such a short time. I am truly blessed.

100%.
Being a dad is difficult and trying at times but nothing beats watching your kids learn and grow.

Happy Father's day to all.....also fuck Juneteenth

Under cooked bacon and broken eggs ?
Did you just get a divorce ?

Apply woman for better kitchen operation.
You will make some dude a nice wife.

Bacon and everything gets turned again it’s crispy when done.

I always wantedkids but was never blessed, or cursed :D with any. At 73, and in retrospect, its probably better. they might have turned out like me.🙃:cool: