• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Father's Day to All The Sniper's Hide Dads

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I know it's a little early but I wanted to take the time to wish each and every one of you a happy fathers day and I sincerely hope this day holds everything you want it to be.

My grandpa passed away eleven years ago but from the time I was ten years old until I was 22yrs old, he took on the role as my dad. He taught me how to fish, hunt, work on cars, and to be a good man. He taught me what it was to be a man of character, honesty, and integrity. If only I had one more chance to say <span style="font-style: italic">'I love you, grandpa</span> or <span style="font-style: italic">'happy fathers day'</span>...I'm afraid I would still want one more day.

Happy Father's Day, guys!

Re: Happy Father's Day to All The Sniper's Hide Dads

Thank you! This one will be my first. I intend to follow your Grandpa's example and do all those things with my son. Being a dad is turning out to be the best thing in the world - and the most important.

Happy Father's day to you all as well.

And congratulations EventHorizon! Glad to hear the about the little guy! Hope Mrs. EH is well too!

ETA-Misspelled Hear...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy Father's day to you all as well.

And congratulations EventHorizon! Glad to here the about the little guy! Hope Mrs. EH is well too!

</div></div>

x2
The kids are out but I had the pleasure of my 3 y/o granddaughter waking up and coming over to me while typing on the lap top and wishing my a happy fathers day
grin.gif
grin.gif

Happy Fathers Day to everyone! Hope everyone makes it a great day!

This makes my 40th, and a Grampy of 14 years, 12 years, and 2 years. My best bit of work, and a genuine pleasure as well.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy Father's day to you all as well.

And congratulations EventHorizon! Glad to hear the about the little guy! Hope Mrs. EH is well too!

ETA-Misspelled Hear... </div></div>

Thank you Queequeg, Mrs EH is doing very well, already back on the bike and the rower busy getting back into shape. The boy, Liam, is unbelievable, boundless energy it seems and this morning at 2:30am woke us up with a mansized deposit of 'Happy Father's Day!' in his diapers... gotta love it!

aw heck, I'm a proud dad, here's the little bugger now at just under 3 months. I'm glad to say he got his mother's looks...

DSC_0024.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy Father's day to you all as well.

ETA-Misspelled Hear... </div></div>

Thank you Queequeg, Mrs EH is doing very well, already back on the bike and the rower busy getting back into shape. The boy, Liam, is unbelievable, boundless energy it seems and this morning at 2:30am woke us up with a mansized deposit of 'Happy Father's Day!' in his diapers... gotta love it!

aw heck, I'm a proud dad, here's the little bugger now at just under 3 months. I'm glad to say he got his mother's looks...

DSC_0024.jpg

</div></div>

Dude, that is so awesome. Congratulations to you and your spouse. You have a handsome little man!

Thank you mate, may God Bless him and keep him safe, he's the world to us now. In between burping him or holding him until he settles down to sleep I day dream about teaching him to shoot, going camping, playing sports and what not. It's true what they say, it all changes when you first hold your child. Those silly things that were so important to a single man, just fade away and like a marksman focused on his front sight, you're only focused on what's best for your family, the rest is just slightly fuzzy.

One thing I've also learned, women are tough, I mean really tough. My wife went two weeks easy with nothing more than 90 mins of sleep on average a night nursing him, while recovering from major surgery and never once complained, moaned or threatened to knife me in my sleep for doing any of this to her. I owe her big time.

La Familia!