• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Father's Day

This just in over the wire. Any guesses on what lovable Father holds SPIE training in his yard? Hmmmmm. :ROFLMAO:

ejXxtAE.jpg

Been good so far.. Started with my boy trying to rip my face off at 8AM to wake me up so he could play with his RC car he got for his birthday that I guess he dreamed was real.

Wife got some kolaches, I built an erector set tractor for my boy (If you haven't ever tried to put together something with lots of small pieces while in the company of a curious 3 year old, it's surprising how difficult that can be), played with that for a bit. Wife and my boy brought out the presents, got some jack daniels, some new shoes, and a new case for my phone. Put together the crib-type thing for the next one who is due any day now, and a little bouncer thing.

Now I'm back to working on a project that in the best case gets me a new good-paying job with way less hours than I'm used to, and in the worst case serves as a foundation for that donation campaign stuff Tucker is on about.

Figure sometime around 7 or so, swing by Grandpa's house and let the boy give his grandpa a new set of binos.

Life is good.

Last edited:
Happy Fathers Day to all here. We've spent the day so far working in the garden, picking berries and brushing up on field stripping various firearms. All valuable skills for any that are willing to say to hell with the rest of you sorry fucks. :)

Burgers out. I had elk with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and cheese, with chipotle mayo and sweet tater fries. Son no. 2 had some manner of bison burger, the missus had a chicken breast sammich, and we splurged and had chocolate shakes made from a local dairy's ice cream. Pooch got elk and chicken bites. Sonny was not sharing bison, although he did floor me and pull a $20 bill out of his pocket towards the $70 bill.

Whats with the muzzle flash on the right side?

If I'm not mistaken, it's the cutting torch he was threatening the recruits with. We'll have to wait for the 'Member' to chime in.......... :cool:

This just in over the wire. Any guesses on what lovable Father holds SPIE training in his yard? Hmmmmm. :ROFLMAO:

ejXxtAE.jpg

guilty

kids would rather play on the crane truck vs swingset....

i didnt have enough longer slings to get #5 on there, but they took turns.

and thanks again 1j for hookin a brutha up

Reactions: MtnCreek

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...calls-on-bill-clinton-to-take-paternity-test/

[B]Carl Barvensky Paul[/B]‏ @[B]c_barvensky[/B]
Replying to @[B]WhiteHouse[/B] @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B]

Mr. President Can you use your presidential power to get @BillClinton to Do a DNA for this kid @danney_williams cause im curious about the result so does everyone else... I'm willing to pay for the test including a $20k donation on your next Campaign. Thank you Mr. @POTUS