• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Festivus!

Queequeg

Door Man
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Florida, Hillsborough county
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dS7-jcsB_WQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dS7-jcsB_WQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Happy Festivus!

Thanks QQ, and a joyful Festivus to you.

No made up kwanza here, no religious freedoms tolerated, and nothing but a good old screw you we celebrate SANTA CLAUS and getting ALL the presents in this house because we are greedy self centered sons of bitches.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If you happen to be insulted by offensive content herein, screw you! Enjoy the extended middle finger in your direction!
This holiday season is about GREED! It is THE BIGGEST Jewish, Scotch, and Chinese Businessman's holiday due to the amounts of money that will be spent to insure those kids get their Nike's, the latest Christian Awdagay tattoo clothes, and whatever else can get stuffed into a stocking or between wrapping paper. For the first time in a year, profits will soar and the bank bag will be filled to overflowing!
HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed!
grin.gif

And a merry FuckYou2, Switch.
laugh.gif

Switch you hit the nail on the head. Nothing that a couple of grand or more can't make the kiddies happy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No made up kwanza here, no religious freedoms tolerated, and nothing but a good old screw you we celebrate SANTA CLAUS and getting ALL the presents in this house because we are greedy self centered sons of bitches.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If you happen to be insulted by offensive content herein, screw you! Enjoy the extended middle finger in your direction!
This holiday season is about GREED! It is THE BIGGEST Jewish, Scotch, and Chinese Businessman's holiday due to the amounts of money that will be spent to insure those kids get their Nike's, the latest Christian Awdagay tattoo clothes, and whatever else can get stuffed into a stocking or between wrapping paper. For the first time in a year, profits will soar and the bank bag will be filled to overflowing!
HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed!
grin.gif
</div></div>

FCDNw.jpg

smile.gif

Good honest statement Switch. Thank you for telling the truth. I agree wholeheartedly.

Merry Christmas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
the-tradition-content-begins-with-the-airing-of-grievances_1338542678_epiclolcom.jpg
</div></div>

This is how I feel everyday, I have taken to putting, "Herding Cats" as my job description

Perhaps you should use a better cat herding device. That, or leave the those cats who do not follow direction to the wayside.

I'm with Switch...

Raise your hand if you DON'T have a Christmas tree.

cool.gif
- cause there's no "raised hand" icon.

I got in trouble with HR at work one time when I told some overly-loud liberal that "Not "happy holidays", it's Christmas. You know... translated as Christ's Mass".