• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HAPPY FOURTH of JULY, DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You holed up in the rental house? How's it going?

Yes my friend, I am now thee only CO in the facility on the 4th of July. Nice. :mad: Have 2, maybe 3 enroute to celebrate this epic day with me, and one Juvenile to pick up from Detention tomorrow for Court. 2400 cannot get here fast enough.......

Booked one guy earlier, but that was a commitment. I was expecting him.

Nothing says “Happy Independence Day” quite like, “Happy Incarnation Day, Bitches! I hope I was able to make this 4th of July one of your most memorable!”

Thanks for making someone’s holiday special for them Larry. ?????

Nothing says “Happy Independence Day” quite like, “Happy Incarnation Day, Bitches! I hope I was able to make this 4th of July one of your most memorable!”

Thanks for making someone’s holiday special for them Larry. ?????

Well wholly fargging hell. That was one helluva run. All I can say is "Please, please stop slamming Heroin". People ain't suppose to look like these people, ever. Not even when you're worm bait. Filthy creatures, and then the crying starts. Shame what people will do to themselves.........

Last edited: