• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Happy happy happy nf atacr

kyhuntclub

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2013
Western KY
It finally arrived. I cant wait to mount and zero it.

scope1.jpg
scope2.jpg
scope3.jpg

Been considering one of those myself. Let us know how you get on with it. What type of rifle are putting it on?

I am mounting it on an Armalite AR30A1 chambered in 338 Lapua with a 26 inch barrel

Last edited:
I got my long awaited scope in today and thought I had got the last piece to finish 338 off. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong rings. The rings are not high enough to weld your check without downward pressure to see clearly threw the scope. I need 1.375" rings. However the scope is freaking awesome. I own numerous Leupolds and I dont think there is any comparison. The Nightforce has superior clarity and crispness IMO.

One pround parent.

IMG_1343 (Large).jpg

IMG_1344 (Large).jpg

IMG_1345 (Large).jpg

I, too, was pleasantly surprised by the contrast and clarity of the ATACR. As I've told others, it's a huge improvement over the NXS.

Congrats, rumor has it the ATACR/BEAST have spectacular glass.

You've certainly got plenty of clearance over the barrel.
Isn't there some way to adjust the comb down a scoche?

The weapon looks awesome, looking forward to hearing how it shoots.

Joe

I've got one on 338 lapua and I love mine. Great glass, tracks perfect, great fov, and gives me plenty of elevation for longrange.

The only way to adjust the comb down is to take it off and have it machined on the underside. The only draw back to doing so is that it has a hole threw it that acts a guild for the cleaning rod. The hole is perfectly aligned with the bore and it would mess up the alignment.

Last edited: