• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy labor day weekend!

thejeep

Psychosomatic Long Covid+
Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    New York City
    20-25" dia oak leaning towards neighbors house on my property. Big dead limbs. Brought down with nary a limb on their land.

Have a good one!

Same to you, I should be home by Sunday evening enjoying time with the wife and kids and maybe sneak off to the range before daylight monday.

How bad could it be.....
    D92EC41C-62F6-49FF-AEC1-D63B188B8709.jpeg
    448194E1-E440-4792-A71E-2C3E25E62A25.jpeg
    BAAAAEFD-6D4A-4C39-8CDE-1277D803A55C.jpeg
    7C847716-EC92-4E44-AF06-8ED351B54F19.jpeg
    0FEDF556-133F-4E44-AA66-FF2C5265896D.jpeg

Best of labor days guys and be safe?

I see you are out living the dream.
    Some of us are stuck in the concrete jungle of suburbia with a long way to go to find somewhere to shoot.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Same to ya, Jeep. A little Labor day gift for you.

That pretty much nailed it! We bought a foreclosure which was previously owned by the neighbor's boy.

I go over to ask the neighbors to move their car and the lady tells me, oh thank goodness you are cutting those trees, which have been dead since their kin owned the land. She then asks if I would be removing the debris and then complains that water is coming from my property to her driveway.

I'm thinking, lady these trees have been dead since yal owned them, water has been running downhill since the dawn of time. So I only cut the one that I dangers their house.

I tell the lady no ma'am I wont be cutting all the trees nor removing the debris till it gets cooler. IIll see what I can do about the water running downhill( with what an anti gravity machine) . that sufficed and we are still on good terms.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    That pretty much nailed it! We bought a foreclosure which was previously owned by the neighbor's boy.

I go over to ask the neighbors to move their car and the lady tells me, oh thank goodness you are cutting those trees, which have been dead since their kin owned the land. She then asks if I would be removing the debris and then complains that water is coming from my property to her driveway.

I'm thinking, lady these trees have been dead since yal owned them, water has been running downhill since the dawn of time. So I only cut the one that I dangers their house.

I tell the lady no ma'am I wont be cutting all the trees nor removing the debris till it gets cooler. IIll see what I can do about the water running downhill( with what an anti gravity machine) . that sufficed and we are still on good terms.

2 L's in Ya'll. whaz wroung wit ya's

Happy Labor Day ya buncha hard w9rkin Deplorables . Hope everyone gets some time to kick back in and put yer feet up , enjoy .