• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Memorial Day!

Shanghai McCoy

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I know it is a couple of days away, but I would like to wish all my Snipershide brothers and sisters a Happy Memorial Day! Memorial Day is a very heart felt day for me. When my kids were younger, we would go to our local cemetary for the Memorial Service. It made a positive impression on them. Very thankful for those who have served and those who have sacraficed for my freedoms. I never served and at times when I was younger felt low that I didn't do my part. Instead I pursued farming and hope that my product makes it to the front line to supply our troops. God Bless all of you Happy Memorial Day!

Thank you to everyone who has or is still serving. I gladly say that anyday of the year. Most of my friends are former and current military, they are the best of all of us. One day a year simply isnt enough to show my gratitude.

Five posts in and we're 3 for 5 on fucking it up.

My condolences to the families of those who never came back. Having had to pack up the remaining gear of several of my Marines to send home, the value of this day is not lost on me.

Five posts in and we're 3 for 5 on fucking it up.

My condolences to the families of those who never came back. Having had to pack up the remaining gear of several of my Marines to send home, the value of this day is not lost on me.

Was waiting to see how far it went.

Not really a "Happy" kinda day.

z23.jpg