• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy New Year from th e East Coast of USA

Downrange1x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
NC,USA
Happy New Year to all Hide brothers and sisters! 2013 is going to be a year we are not going to forget any time soon or maybe in our adult lives. If we as firearms owners and it DOESN'T matter this time around if you are a long range gunner,3 Gunner, handgunner,sporting rifle owner(the dreaded assault weapon as they call it),NFA Collector,hunter or FFL Licensed dealers. WE! are all in this fiasco Washington has ready for us.It is time that we all come together as ONE body ,doing everything possible to make sure our voice and opinions are heard LOUD &CLEAR in D.C., and our state governments concerning the upcoming AWB that is being or is already drawn up to be backdoored through to POTUS's desk. This is not the time to have the attitude that your voice our your message won't get through or be heard in D.C. . We each have the responsibility to contact ALL our officials through emails ,phone calls and petitions to insure that our beloved Constitution and our Rights stay intact through this assault they have prepared for us. For everyone of us who fells or neglects to contact their elected officials is the same as giving them one more yes vote for their agenda. We can not afford to stop at just contacting our officials ,we have to make sure we contact all our friends, neighbors , co-workers and shooting buddies to alert them to the exact extent of what is in store for ALL Americans should this attrocity be allowed to become law of the land.If they push this through WHAT is or could be next on their agenda? 2013 is the year that silence can not be golden . WE MUST BE HEARD!!

Re: Happy New Year from th e East Coast of USA

You preachin to choir, nigga. Happy New Year.

Re: Happy New Year from th e East Coast of USA

MAGGOT, I don't see any humor in my above statement in my thread I posted this morning nor do I see any use in your bullshit racist remark toward me either!!! That is all we need is someone to get hold of garbage such as that so that they can label all of us on here and gun owners in general as knuckle dragging neanderthals and racists . I may understand at that time of morning there may have been some intoxication involved but keep your racist remarks to yourself!