• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy New Year Hiders !!!

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Happy New Year Sniper's Hiders ...

Here is hoping for a better 2022, as if these last few weren't bad enough we had to go and lose Betty White today to cap off a shitty time on old Planet Earth

So do your part to be Happy, Healthy, and in a better place than yesterday ...

Remember, if you drive don't drink, and if you drink, don't drive!

Peace :acorns::squirrel::snipers-logo::frank::pigeon:

Happy New Year Sniper's Hiders ...

Here is hoping for a better 2022, as if these last few weren't bad enough we had to go and lose Betty White today to cap off a shitty time on old Planet Earth

So do your part to be Happy, Healthy, and in a better place than yesterday ...

Remember, if you drive don't drink, and if you drink, don't drive!

Peace :acorns::squirrel::snipers-logo::frank::pigeon:
    You too Frank, thanks for everything!

“Lake Placid” is going on the boob tube when we get home ;)

And remember....

giphy (7).gif

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    Back at ya brother.
    Thank you for this site and the ability for like minded(mostly) people to get together

Happy New Year Boys. If it's anything like the last maybe...... 7 or 8-ish... I won't make it to 12am, but I am very much trying to make my attitude more positive this year, in spite of the head winds we are facing.

REMEMBER!!!

ALL WIND MATTERS!!!

Happy new years to all of the true Americans on the hide. Reading some of the things here reminds me of what this country is supposed to be. And that alone keeps me coming back.

So, thanks for that.

Oh, and a #FJB too 😁

Thanks ! Same to you Bro ! Thanks to your staff and Happy New Year to all on this site !