• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Happy St. Patricks Day!

irishshooter

Super Mario Kart World Champion 1997
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Ireland
Happy St.Patrick's Day from your friends across the pond!!!

May you all have a good one however you celebrate.

Irishshooter

Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!

Same to you irishshooter:
4d7e309b48b76-potd-110312-352349-big.jpg

That little finger's lookin' for a destination....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a pic of Frank partying it up on St. Pat's Day last year:

pattys06_t653.jpg
</div></div>

Better keep my mouth shut..................

3 lb of corned beef brisket went into the crockpot on low at 7AM. In addition to water and the enclosed spice packet, I added a tablespoon of mustard seed, 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder, and 1 can of beer.

Per my recipe book on irish tavern food, it slow cooks on low for 10 hr.

Carrots, potatoes, and cabbage go in this afternoon.

Off to see the oral surgeon in a few.

Greg

Second verse: two molars, one from each side of the lower. Oh, Funzies!

Third verse: by dinner time I was able to try the corned beef, etc., tender and delicious. I ate my fill. This AM, on the antibiotics, off the pain meds, seems to be going very smoothly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a pic of Frank partying it up on St. Pat's Day last year:

pattys06_t653.jpg
</div></div>

"Lollipop, lollipop, ooh-la-la-lollipop.."