• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Thanksgiving Hiders

oldgrayone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
South East Georgia
It has been a busy time at the house with picking up mom yesterday at the airport and my brother arriving with his clan. I got the green bean pot and dumplings cooked up today as well as a cherry cheese cake so I am ahead of the game. Mom called it a night about an hour ago and my brother and his wife went soon thereafter.

Many fingers of bourbon have flowed tonight between the family and all is good here in central Illinois. Just wanted to take a few minutes and wish a happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here on the hide.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MAY GOD BLESS.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Hiders

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Cheers!
smile.gif

Just want to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. To those of us that have family and friends near and to those of us that have family and friends away. Wanted to express a special thought to those that are away and serving in our armed forces that they may be able to complete their calling and return to their respective families.

To the extended family that the hide is with all our failings and foibles, Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I am thankful for my God, Family, Friends, Job, and for those in the Services that defend our rights to be thankful.

God Bless.