• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Valentines Day from our new President

1613370710601.png

Good luck with that.
The Second Amendment Preservation Act just passed in Missouri. Pretty much telling the Feds to fuck off. More states need to follow suite.
Ask the people in NJ, NY, Commiefornia and a few other places. The "courts" have ruled the shall not be Infringed means you can have what they allow. In your house in a safe and shall Not leave the residence with out state permission. Or whatever fucked up bullshit.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Good luck with that.

Ask the people in NJ, NY, Commiefornia and a few other places. The "courts" have ruled the shall not be Infringed means you can have what they allow. In your house in a safe and shall Not leave the residence with out state permission. Or whatever fucked up bullshit.
I grew up in NJ, I will never step back in any of those states.....

Fuck them.

Doc

Sadly my mother is a teacher in NJ. She is the typical democrat and liberal. She teaches exactly what the curriculum is. I haven't talked to her since 2009 when she called me a baby killer upon my return from iraq. She hated that I joined the army.

Doc

Sadly my mother is a teacher in NJ. She is the typical democrat and liberal. She teaches exactly what the curriculum is. I haven't talked to her since 2009 when she called me a baby killer upon my return from iraq. She hated that I joined the army.

Doc
I have the same relationship with my biological father...non existent. I truly believe that the liberal Dickocrats would rather have war on American soil and countless civilian deaths than fighting evil on someone else’s dirt. How quick they are to forget 9/11 when war was here.
I told my mom that I was going to the Marine Corp after I finished high school. She yelled and screamed, even told me to kill her before I left for boot camp. She even offered to put me through college. Lucky for her I guess, because shortly after I graduated, I had a motorcycle accident that nearly killed me and crippled me so bad that I could no longer go to the service.
So many that live free in this country have no idea what it means to give everything for the land in which we live. I am sorry your mom couldn’t understand why you did what you did. I however do understand and am very great full for your sacrifice.

I have the same relationship with my biological father...non existent. I truly believe that the liberal Dickocrats would rather have war on American soil and countless civilian deaths than fighting evil on someone else’s dirt. How quick they are to forget 9/11 when war was here.
I told my mom that I was going to the Marine Corp after I finished high school. She yelled and screamed, even told me to kill her before I left for boot camp. She even offered to put me through college. Lucky for her I guess, because shortly after I graduated, I had a motorcycle accident that nearly killed me and crippled me so bad that I could no longer go to the service.
So many that live free in this country have no idea what it means to give everything for the land in which we live. I am sorry your mom couldn’t understand why you did what you did. I however do understand and am very great full for your sacrifice.
I'm truly sorry to hear that brother. I'm kinda in the same boat now with being medically retired due to spinal surgery and now seizures. I am kinda happy though because I cant change anything at my level/rank even if I wanted to SFC/E7 are a dime a dozen. The army has taken a turn that i dknt want to be a part of anymore. I'm being told because I'm a white conservative male, that i am an extremist. Fuck all of that.

In iraq I had a 16yr old girl who was doused in gasoline by her father over an argument they had. She was 90 percent full thickness burns along with airway burns. I was the only medical personnel at my COP. I had called my PA that I worked under along with my Brigade Surgeon. I ultimately started an IO because I couldn't access her veins due to the burns and pushed morphine until she passed away. It was hard to say the very least and still haunts me today. That was back in 2009. I went to my mom for consoling and she called me a baby killer because of it. Fucked up right....

Doc

Last edited:
I'm truly sorry to hear that brother. I'm kinda in the same boat now with being medically retired due to spinal surgery and now seizures. I am kinda happy though because I cant change anything at my level/rank even if I wanted to SFC/E7 are a dime a dozen. The army has taken a turn that i dknt want to be a part of anymore. I'm being told because I'm a white conservative male, that i am an extremist. Fuck all of that.

In iraq I had a 16yr old girl who was doused in gasoline by her father over an argument they had. She was 90 percent full thickness burns along with airway burns. I was the only medical personnel at my COP. I had called my PA that I worked under along with my Brigade Surgeon. I ultimately started an IO because I couldn't access her veins due to the burns and pushed morphine until she passed away. It was hard to say the very least and still haunts me today. That was back in 2009. I went to my mom for consoling and she called me a baby killer because of it. Fucked up right....

Doc
I am tired of being told that I am racist because I am a conservative white male. It truly pisses me off more than anything.

Watching a child pass for something her own father did to her had to be terrible. I sure hope you guys were able to go pay him a visit.

Going to your mother to be consoled is something we all do no matter how old we get. When you needed your mom the most, she wasn’t there and for that I am sorry.

Even though my mom said the things she did, we still have a great relationship. I even took her up on her offer and went to a 4 year university, once I realized that I would not be able to serve my country. Looking back, I can see that having her son in harms way was something she was determined to not let happen. Having children of my own now, I can see her point of view.

Reactions: Foul Mike
I am tired of being told that I am racist because I am a conservative white male. It truly pisses me off more than anything.

Watching a child pass for something her own father did to her had to be terrible. I sure hope you guys were able to go pay him a visit.

Going to your mother to be consoled is something we all do no matter how old we get. When you needed your mom the most, she wasn’t there and for that I am sorry.

Even though my mom said the things she did, we still have a great relationship. I even took her up on her offer and went to a 4 year university, once I realized that I would not be able to serve my country. Looking back, I can see that having her son in harms way was something she was determined to not let happen. Having children of my own now, I can see her point of view.

It's peak clown world brah...

You know who else had been called 'white supremacists' and 'Nazis' 24/7 the past year?

Andy Ngo
Ian Miles Cheong
Enrique Tarrio

Two are Asian American/Malaysians. The other is Afro-Cuban. Just because they had the courage to openly fight back against the leftists' street terror tactics. I've been called a white supremacist IRL, not just on the Internet, and I am friggin' Chinese American.
anim_lol.gif

Doesn't fucking affect me at all. Actually my reply to them is: "if you hate whites so much, why don't you get rid of your cars, refrigerators, and electric lights? These are all 'whitey's' inventions. And while you are at it, don't set off fireworks either. Gunpowder is from China. Don't culturally appropriate from us either"...
anim_lol.gif

Last edited:
The Second Amendment Preservation Act just passed in Missouri. Pretty much telling the Feds to fuck off. More states need to follow suite.

How long do you think they will hold up when the Fed says fine, no money for you? Texas has a real shot as they have the resources.

Reactions: Joel Danielson