• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Valentine's Day

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I have had the same Old Lady, Squaw, Wife, for 46 years. There was 6 months of Shack Up then married and here we are today.
Just now I gave her a big hug and told her that I loved her more to this day than when we first got together. Love grows on both sides if it is right.
I will not buy her chocolates and heart shaped candies as I know that is the last thing she needs to keep her health problems under control and I am in the same boat. Just a big hug and an I Love You.
We have 3 great children that are all shooters and productive members of society.
One is a Federal Prison guard, one is a RN that works for VA and the other is a Pilot that flies fixed wing Air Ambulance and all have rifles courtesy of their Pa that they are proficient with.
I have 4 grandchildren, all boys, from 15 years to 8 months and the older ones, 15 and 8 have nice rifles provided by Pa that they are proficient with and all the ammo they can shoot. Both are taught fire discipline and how to make a shot count instead of spray and pray.
My oldest Grandson now has a learner's permit to learn how to drive so look out anyone on the roads of Colorado, he may be coming at you but Pa will be teaching him how to get out of the way.
How does it go for the rest of you? Regards, Foul Mike E/Co 5/7 Cav. 1st. Cavalry Div. RVN 69/70

I have had the same Old Lady, Squaw, Wife, for 46 years. There was 6 months of Shack Up then married and here we are today.
Just now I gave her a big hug and told her that I loved her more to this day than when we first got together. Love grows on both sides if it is right.
I will not buy her chocolates and heart shaped candies as I know that is the last thing she needs to keep her health problems under control and I am in the same boat. Just a big hug and an I Love You.
We have 3 great children that are all shooters and productive members of society.
One is a Federal Prison guard, one is a RN that works for VA and the other is a Pilot that flies fixed wing Air Ambulance and all have rifles courtesy of their Pa that they are proficient with.
I have 4 grandchildren, all boys, from 15 years to 8 months and the older ones, 15 and 8 have nice rifles provided by Pa that they are proficient with and all the ammo they can shoot. Both are taught fire discipline and how to make a shot count instead of spray and pray.
My oldest Grandson now has a learner's permit to learn how to drive so look out anyone on the roads of Colorado, he may be coming at you but Pa will be teaching him how to get out of the way.
How does it go for the rest of you? Regards, Foul Mike E/Co 5/7 Cav. 1st. Cavalry Div. RVN 69/70

Congratulations Mike, sounds like a great family! :)

Well, my better half and I got awhile to go before we hit our 46th year anniversary. We have known eachother since we were in preschool. She was actually one of my main bullys as a little kid. When I got out of Juvenile Hall when I was 12 we became officially hitched. Only broke up once when I was 13 and as nasty as a breakup it was, we got back together and been together ever since. No Grandkids yet obviously, but we do have 2 sons. So yeah, i consider myself blessed to have a woman who has put up with me for so long and will continue to. :)

Maser and others, Save up and give the younuns nice rifles, teach them how to shoot and how to take care of those rifles the Old Fart gave them.
Believe me, it teaches them something that other kids never get to realize yet your kids and Grandkids know and treat other things in life just as well if they are made of steel and wood.

Nice story FM

I will never see 46 years because I am sure I'll be dead but I certainly would like to.

Happy V-Day to all...

27858350_963181387162547_7574177920599546954_n.jpg

Almost 28 years with the love of my life. Two kids. Boy 22 with autism who is smarter than most of the population and a girl 19 majoring in Russian and German with a minor in International Business. Both kids were able to give a solid firarms safety lesson by 10. I love them all and couldn't be more proud.

Last edited:
Almost 28 years with the love of my life. Two kids. Boy 22 with autism who is smarter than most of the population and a girl 19 majoring in Russian and German with a minor in Internation Business. Both kids were able to give a solid firarms safety lesson by 10. I love them all and couldn't be more proud.

Congrats, Noice !

Happy Valentine's FM and the rest of you buggers. Cool to have that story.

My lady got me an awesome card. Wood, laser cut and painted to be a King from a deck of cards, except he has a glass of wine in one hand and a rose in the other. Very sweet and symbolic of what I told her I would be to her when we started all this.
It got me for sure.
I spoiled her with chocolate, flowers and a massage. She doesnt know just yet about the dinner reservations for Sat night......

I probably wont see 46 years with her and dang it, I just might.......

Just past 38 with my bride. One daughter,good sense,good principals, good shooter. Bride doesn't shoot much anymore maybe cause I hate being beat by a girl. Not many regrets, thank you.

C Trp 1/9 Cav. 68,69,70

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Getting married in 6 months.
Journey is just beginning.
Hope to Have a story like mikes some day.

My grand dad who’s name was also “mike” taught me to whistle and shoot gophers as a kid. He indirectly taught me way more than he knew at the time.

I keep telling my fiancé when we have kids, every Sunday on the way home from church we re stopping at the range and I’m placing a 5 dollar bill at 100 yards, if they can get Lincoln to meet his fate again lol they can keep the bill.

Just past 38 with my bride. One daughter,good sense,good principals, good shooter. Bride doesn't shoot much anymore maybe cause I hate being beat by a girl. Not many regrets, thank you.

One daughter who is an Asst. DA in Albuquerque prosecuting crimes against children. Enjoys shooting as well.

This thread gave me hope to know I am not alone and just an Old Fart that believes in Sadie Hawken iy, s"s Days events and Santa Claus, and any other event that made it so you met Your Soul Mate.
Your stories are inspiring and let me know it is OK to tell "MY SQUAW" it is time for a Sammich, " How are WE going to build it.?"
She will show me how.
Thanks everyone, It has been fun. Regards, FM

Reactions: Barneybdb