• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Harbor Freight has great suppressor cases for cheap.

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    Went by HF and picked up a Apache 3800 case I am going to use for suppressors I have one and two are in jail I think three will easily fit in the 3800. They are about a 1/3 what a comparable Pelican case would cost.

Disclaimer.......

I would never compare a cheap Chinese optic to a Top tier rifle scope, but a hard plastic case with foam in it........FUCK IT!

I put my Chrono stuff in one. Have one for some types of tools as well (multi-meter, semi-fragiles).

Definitely not up to the task a Pelican would be; but a decent case at a low price point.

(I am an owner of various size pelican brand cases from pistol to 1650 suitcase type to compare this to)

Anybody else think that we schlep WAAY too much stuff to the range?

Such an equipment intensive hobby/sport.

Pfffft.....

1658106949424.png

Anybody else think that we schlep WAAY too much stuff to the range?

Such an equipment intensive hobby/sport.
    Every time I'm dragging to the range I think so, then I get there and watch all the people that do not have what they need and smile. Yep, too much stuff, but can't think of one item I should leave behind.

Last edited:
    what I want any can I am using to be carried in , and how I would like it treated ( including harp playing and trumpiters ) .
    gettyimages-464434095-2.jpg

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Steel+Killer