• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hard ass on facebook owned by uncle ......

Re: Hard ass on facebook owned by uncle ......

That was beautiful..."we dont come from that shit and if I see any mo Im gonna whipp yo ass". somebody needs to invite this man to visit the Hide, I think he'd be quite at home here.

Awesome. Pretty good odds this kid doesn't do anything stupid, and even if he does if I was the LEO that arrested him I wouldn't take him to jail I'd drop him off at his uncles house.

Flyingbullseye

Hell ya!! Let the ass whoopins fly. If more parents would grab a big handful of testicular fortitude or vaginal fury and not worry about what the neighbors think we would not be having all our youths gangbangin and killing each other off like life was some sort of freakkin video game.