• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

hard case for two rifles

Drock

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
kingston ohio
Looking for a hard case that will hold both my R700 and my R25 both are scoped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I check my local shops and they do not have any that will hold them both. Thanks

Americase builds one called a Safari case? Anyway it's heavy and was expensive, but it really secures a pair of scoped rifles. Mine went back and forth to RSA three times and up to the Yukon and AK. The rifles are secured by velcro and do not move. Aluminum frame, with three locks. One can also get a velcroed on cordura nylon cover, which makes it look even less like a gun case.

Two Gun Safari - AT2GUN - Rifle Cases

If Your simply looking for a case to HOLD a pair of rifles look at the LONG Pelicans or theres a few soft cases that can hold a pair.