• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hard evidence PedoJoe was present when Hunter made a call to China demanding their bribe money.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
There are laptop photos of Hunter in FJB's Corvette at FJB's Deleware home the day of the 'shakedown' call to Chinese business partner.

When asked by a reporter if he was present during that call, FJB laughed and denied it, yelling "NO!"

Meanwhile, here are photos Hunter was there and excerpts from that July 30, 2017 call to Zhao:

"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," according to the message provided by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley, who oversaw the agency’s investigation of Hunter.

"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction," Hunter added.

I'm beyond disgusted with those criminals running their operations out of the White House. Where my hatred lies are with the toothless whores in Congress and the GOP that won't arrest them.

Within the last few days Republican Congressman Comer gave his opinion that, based on the evidence, he believes Biden has been peddling Pay to Play for DECADES, and he thinks Obama MUST have known what Biden was doing. Obama got rich instantly so it all makes sense that he KNEW.

Within the last few days Republican Congressman Comer gave his opinion that, based on the evidence, he believes Biden has been peddling Pay to Play for DECADES, and he thinks Obama MUST have known what Biden was doing. Obama got rich instantly so it all makes sense that he KNEW.
Good. I'm glad Special Ed Comer now knows what the normal kids have known for years.

This brilliant acknowledgment by Comer should settle the howling mob down for a little while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
9BadXOJd5nSd.png

Can you imagine what they would be doing along with the lamestream media if they had stuff like this on Trump Jr.??

I thought they tried to pin something on him a while back but it was weak.

I think they backed off the Trump kids because they realized it would just dilute and weaken their "case" against The Donald.

Another game. ASGH to any of them By the way after a year do we know who was the leaker at the SCOTUS? Nope and we never will. Smoke and mirrors to con fools into donating to them to fight for Democracy.