• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hard Not to tear up.

Re: Hard Not to tear up.

Wow, thanks for sharing, awesome video. I'll admit it I shed a tear watching it.

Flyingbullseye

Nice song but the video was really blurry for some reason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like those shorts at 2:28 </div></div>

Thats what you take away from that video?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jthoss0837</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My guess is most of these were filmed with a cell phone.
</div></div>

I think he was referring to tears in his eyes.

Flyingbullseye

This is the kind of stuff that should be on the front page of all the papers and on all the news channels every night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the kind of stuff that should be on the front page of all the papers and on all the news channels every night. </div></div>

Couldnt Agree more

Wow! If you don't drop a few over that one, heartless. Thank you to all who have and still do serve. And God speed to the fallen.
Now I need some tissue.

My stupid bitch of an EX-sister inlaw told my whole family that we were not invited and not allowed at the airport when my brother came home. Now I wish I would have said screw getting along with her and went anyway. Luckly he sent her packing not long after.

Thanks to all who have served.

seriously what a fuckin bitch