• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hard to find .22lr ammo?

Re: hard to find .22lr ammo?

Not on the internet.

Target sport usa
cheaperthandirt (some people here do not enjoy them)

Im sure others will chime in

What specifically are you looking for?

Depending on what you want, Champion's Choice has target ammo in stock. champchoice.com

MFH

was looking for various match ammo to test in my cz452 to see what she likes for competition ammo

some bulk ammo for rimfire handgun and practice

Champion choice, Champion shooters supply,and Target sports USA.

Target sports has free shipping if you buy in bulk. If you buy individual boxes. They charge will charge you up the ass on shipping.

Havent tried champions, targetsportsusa (TSUSA) has a good vareity but not as wide as say CTD (cheaperthan...) Which will have your ellys and so forth. I should also note CTD is sold out on a lot of what they carry.
I recently bought a few variety boxes from TSUSA and my shipping came to $14.51 + .082¢ for insurance. A big messege warns you (several times in fact) that due to demand , they are back logged and estimate a few weeks to process you. As mentioned above, if you already know what you want for a bulk order item, you can take advantage of free shipping, by adding a bulk item to your order.

Anyway I hope my info helps you. Good luck and happy shooting, friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Feel-da-fury</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Champion choice, Champion shooters supply,and Target sports USA.

Target sports has free shipping if you buy in bulk. If you buy individual boxes. They charge will charge you up the ass on shipping. </div></div>

Both are sold out on Wolf MT.

I've had a case of Wolf MT on backorder from Champion since early December; at that time they said their next shipment was due mid-January.

Haven't really been looking for my own benefit as I told myself I wasn't going to fall into this panic buying again like what took place in 2008 / 2009.

I'm kind of seeing a replay of 2008/09 with the latest firearm issues taking place right now. Our company supplier seems to be out of about everything. Here we go again...

PSA has Minimags. I was in Wally world the other day around 11 AM and asked for some of the crap 225 rd packs of Remington Golden Bullets. They had eight packs left. She said earlier this morning she had 40 packs. Some guy just bought 25 packs of the stuff. I like having some of the cheap crap around just to burn up for fun, but seriously why would you want so much of that stuff.

I've noticed it locally (I have never bought ammo on-line). I'm not going to get too worried yet, just got to be patient and keep checking the shelves.

I got lucky and had a 1000 rds sitting at my front door yesterday. Wolf Match from Champ Choice. They are out of stock now but Im good for awhile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Janus408</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf MT is $4.75 per 50 from J&G. </div></div>

So far, this is the best deal I could find in stock. So I got 2 bricks of ME and a brick of MT.