• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Hardcore Hardware BFT01??

bzo

Private
Minuteman
May 1, 2013
Alexandria VA
I've been thinking of buying a tomahawk just to have around for fun, don't really see a practical purpose for one for myself personally but it seems like it would be something fun to have and my birthday is coming up so I want to treat myself. I was looking at RMJ however the extended wait kind of turned me off, (I only buy in stock even if it is at a premium after a bad experience with crusader forge) and while looking for some alternatives I found these guys out of australia: bft01-g - Hardcore Hardware Australia
Haven't been able to find too much info on them other than some youtube videos and was wondering if anyone here owned one and could share their experiences? I used search but couldn't find anything on the BFT01-G which is the model I am interested in.

Since apparently no one has one I went ahead and ordered one to test out. Should be here tomorrow and a review w/pics will follow!