• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hardigg Storm Case iM3100

Northland

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Louisiana
A friend of mine went to a garage sale today and called me asked if I wanted a gun case they had for sale. And I said sure how much? $25 he says. And he brought me a Hardigg Storm Case iM3100 with the foam in it. Pretty good if you ask me!

Just wanted to share that because I was kinda excited about it!

Anyone else get some good finds at a garage sale?

Re: Hardigg Storm Case iM3100

Nice to have friends that look out for you...

Great snag!! My iM3200 cost me almost $200.

DK

Re: Hardigg Storm Case iM3100

AWESOME SNAG!!! Gotta love garage sale bargains (but you have gotta hate garage sale hunting)! I used to get dragged around as a kid to summer, Saturday yard sales by my Dad/steptmom looking for antiques/crap...what a PITA and boring as all hell to a young kid!!

As for good deals, about the only "firearm" related deal I ever found at a yard/garage sale was a GunVault pistol/home defense safe last year (just big enough for a full-size pistol and a spare mag, complete with steel security cable in perfect working order). It was scratched/banged up a little on the outside (looked like it had been stowed in a truck/car either behind the cab or under the seat), but I snagged it for $10 (regularly priced at $95). Not nearly as good a deal as your Storm case though!