• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HardRock 2010

G

So anyone building anything new for next year. Believe I've heard of more .223 shooters next year. Myself maybe, a 30-06.
Hear some guys have fixed the excuse's from last year. I've just come up with new one's.
grin.gif

Re: HardRock 2010

Have a new 223. Might have a schedule change which will keep me from shooting matches! That's gonna suck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a new 223. Might have a schedule change which will keep me from shooting matches! </div></div>

Damn,... I hope not!

I am trying to get a 223 built. I have got the barreled action machined and put together. Waiting on bottom metal and A-3 stock to come in now. I might be able get it going for march winds!

Ed - well that would suck.

Nothing wrong with showing up just before the match and shooting, story of my life.

I guess I'll just have to keep shooting the 6.5 X 284 since it manages to at least get all shots on steel, and since I actually found my lost pages out of my dope book it could do a little better than that.

The .308, well if I get all shots on steel that would be a BIG improvement, found my .308 dope too so it could happen. Just won't hold my breath until I get a new barrel on it.

And if the new barrel gets here I might just have a .223 to shoot too.

Nothing wrong with showing up last minute on match day without dope, I do it at half the matches I do manage to make. Wouldn't know what to do with actual preperation...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope.

Same ol' don't practice, get there last minute, suck.

Same routine for me. </div></div>

Me 2
frown.gif

With a little luck the new .223 barrel and reamer will get here in time to get it installed and a load worked up to join the ranks. Like I haven't experienced enough frustration trying to get the .308 running right.

Well, there's a new .308 barrel and reamer on the way too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MBrown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am trying to get a 223 built. I have got the barreled action machined and put together. Waiting on bottom metal and A-3 stock to come in now. I might be able get it going for march winds! </div></div>

Dam Mike !!! Are you trying to dominate all three classes, there will be no class left in which to hide from you.
cry.gif

I'm just trying to have fun! Been holding on to a 223 action for a while wanting to build it.

I don't know if I will shoot in all 3 classes too much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MBrown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am trying to get a 223 built. I have got the barreled action machined and put together. Waiting on bottom metal and A-3 stock to come in now. I might be able get it going for march winds! </div></div>

I called mcmillan and told them you where not in a hurry and take there time
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So anyone building anything new for next year. Believe I've heard of more .223 shooters next year. Myself maybe, a 30-06.
Hear some guys have fixed the excuse's from last year. I've just come up with new one's.
grin.gif

</div></div>I got a 223 I built on my bench and its a screamer,If Me and chase do what its capable of we should have a good year!