• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hardrock June 26/27th

Re: Hardrock June 26/27th

The match should be a go as long as the construction work is done in time.they are putting in a wheelchair ramp to make the benches more accessible for TEAM GERITOL .!!!
cool.gif

Good day,

Yes, the match is still on. I was going to do the announcement later on today, but this will do.

Format is 5 shots @ 600, 800, 900, and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye and in twenty minutes. No sighters or wind flags. If you would like the complete rules and schedule, please send me a PM with your first and last names, plus your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: forrest gump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The match should be a go as long as the construction work is done in time.they are putting in a wheelchair ramp to make the benches more accessible for TEAM GERITOL .!!!
cool.gif
</div></div>

We would like that, as now we can return the super swampers we bought for our Hover-Rounds with the money we won from last team shoot.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

We need new Hearing aids, so be kind to old one eye fat men next shoot. We do have another secret weapon, that jhuskey has give us the thumbs up to use,... should it be needed.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We need new Hearing aids, so be kind to old one eye fat men next shoot. We do have another secret weapon, that jhuskey has give us the thumbs up to use,... should it be needed.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Reason you need a hearing aid is b/c of that 300wm you shoot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

wink.gif
</div></div>

Reason you need a hearing aid is b/c of that 300wm you shoot! </div></div>

Well it's louder now, as I had another Holland break installed, just last week. I missed shooting with you guys,... so I pussy'ed up!

I just knew you missed me blowing your hair around, so like the guy said in the movie, Independence Day,... Hello Boy's,...I'm Back!
laugh.gif

New barrel, totaly new load,(over last ATG match) we'll see how she fairs this next time!
grin.gif

Think I will finally be off for once. Unless the family has something planned, I dont yet know about, I should be there.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

wink.gif
</div></div>

Reason you need a hearing aid is b/c of that 300wm you shoot! </div></div>

Well it's louder now, as I had another Holland break installed, just last week. I missed shooting with you guys,... so I pussy'ed up!

I just knew you missed me blowing your hair around, so like the guy said in the movie, Independence Day,... Hello Boy's,...I'm Back!
laugh.gif

New barrel, totaly new load,(over last ATG match) we'll see how she fairs this next time!
grin.gif
</div></div>

You know how it'll be... You'll have this big ass fancy pants rifle, and you'll shoot better with with that old psycho-billy cadillac .308....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know how it'll be... You'll have this big ass fancy pants rifle, and you'll shoot better with with that old psycho-billy cadillac .308.... </div></div>

"The Possum" is sneaking up on Johnny Cash even at short range.
grin.gif

I'll be bringing my new 6.5 Creedmoor out to play for the first time, it'll be interesting to see how she does!

Ok Gump, a challenge of sorts! Footrace from 1000 yard line to the shooting benches. You win, I pay your match fees, I win you pay my match fees. Remember, I'll be 50 YOA at the end of the summer! Race to be held before the shooters meeting in the morning! See you there! Team Geritol has stepped up!

Or Gump could choose a Geritol member to hunt or be hunted by, in the near by woods. First one to holler for a medic,... if able,... buys supper friday night.
laugh.gif
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> First one to holler for a medic,... if able,... buys supper friday night.
laugh.gif
smirk.gif
</div></div>

I'll be off work, you guys leave me alone!!!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Gump, a challenge of sorts! Footrace from 1000 yard line to the shooting benches. You win, I pay your match fees, I win you pay my match fees. Remember, I'll be 50 YOA at the end of the summer! Race to be held before the shooters meeting in the morning! See you there! Team Geritol has stepped up! </div></div>

That Gump hung around with Chief to long! LOL To bad I wont be there to see the foot race to end all foot races!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Gump, a challenge of sorts! Footrace from 1000 yard line to the shooting benches. You win, I pay your match fees, I win you pay my match fees. Remember, I'll be 50 YOA at the end of the summer! Race to be held before the shooters meeting in the morning! See you there! Team Geritol has stepped up! </div></div>

OH..... DAM ....WOW , guess I stepped off in it this time. Well ok, fine then ...... BRING IT ON GRAMPAW.
But how is this for a wager - YOU WIN I will pay your match fee plus I will make a $25.00 dollar donation to any charitable organization you choose . But if I WIN (Hehehehehehe) YOU have to wear one of LINDA's dresses to the next match and she gets to pick which dress your gonna wear. TEAM Youngblood has stepped up!!!!

YA KNOW , you guys should relly get over the fact that they didn't pick you to star in that movie GRUMPY OLD MEN
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Gump are you going to run in those Elf shoes? LOL Since I will not be there for the occation I will have to get someone to video this track meet. P.S Gump Baker started back running 3 miles a day a couple weeks ago and doing those one handed push ups he is famous for!

I'll stick to the original specifics of the challenge. Besides, the last time I wore one of Linda's dresses she got mad and said I ruined it while changing the oil in my truck. It cost me $150.00 for a new dress. She said her closet is "Off Limits" this time!

The Grump has spoken!

Damn this dress wearing bet sounds like yall are shooting at Creekside instead of HardRock.

I made a bet with a buddy that usually outshoots me ..... he outshoots me in this one match we just went to i would wear a dress to the next sniper challenge at Creekside .... I win .... he wears it.

Now I gotta find him the right dress. LOL

Looks like I'll finally be able to make one! This will be my first return to Hardrock since the "Blizzard". It'll be good to see everyone.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This match still on? I hope to make this one.... </div></div>

Jason,... bring your call out gear, it may be needed this trip.
grin.gif

You shooting the Team match?

Team match going on again? Is that a every match thing now??? I'll need to scab in somewhere, as I will be coming solo this time, but I'm game. I'm willing to bring down anyones score who'll let me...
grin.gif

Is it .308 only?

Yes,... last word was .308 only,... you get a slot you can shoot Johnny Cash if you want.

IFAIK, the team match will be held, after the std match. Last one was a blast, I learned alot in that 10 min span, that I hope to apply this next match.

I got the trusty 'ol Savage in .308. Matter of fact, the only two times I've ever placed has been with that Savage .308....

Why the fuck have I even built any other rifles???
smirk.gif

I wanted to make the last one, but couldn't get off work.... I had hoped not to miss a match this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanted to make the last one, but couldn't get off work.... I had hoped not to miss a match this year. </div></div>

Providing for the family now an down the road comes first. I missed doing alot of things I wanted to at a younger age do to work but, I have never regreted working for my familys well being.

It's only gonna get worse Kenneth... If my house don't sell in the next few months, I'll be on financial lock down till it does.
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhuskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RUN FORREST RUN..... </div></div>

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Okay, here is a update on the footrace. I started a training program for the race a couple days ago and will continue it until the day of the race . If I follow the program to a tee ,which is detailed below, I should be whipped into good enough shape to take on the OL' Angry ED.

STEP 1. Increase ciggeretes from 1 pack to 3 packs a day ( gotta get the lungs into shape)
STEP 2. Increase Alchohol intake to 1 case of pabst blue ribbon beer per day ( for hydration purposes )
STEP 3. 2 dozen Krispy Kreme's per day ( gotta have carbohydrates )
STEP 4. 1 and a half push ups per day ( gotta get the arms into shape so I can lift that match fee out of ED's wallet )
STEP 5. 1 gallon of ice cream and 6 twinkies per day. ( need the sugar for that extra boost of energy )
STEP 6. get up every morning and go down to the local senoir citizens center , find a 90 year old woman , kick her out of her wheelchair , and body slam her to the ground. ( you know , for motivational purpose's )
cool.gif

JRose,

9 total rounds. If you shoot at 600/800/900 (3 rounds) then if you are the shooter that shoots the 1000 it's (5 rounds) then (1 round) at the 1000 yard 1/2 moa bouns shot.

Ken

Just got done loading up, and ready to go. Have to work Thursday, so I won't be able to head out till about 0800. See you guys Friday!

Looks like I might not be able to make it Friday. Too much backlog at work. I'll be there Saturday, barring bad JuJu.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like I might not be able to make it Friday.</div></div>

Well shit,... there goes the neighborhood.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To make matters worse ... I don't have an alibi NOT to show up !! </div></div>

Can you bob an weave while going down range?
grin.gif

Boonie hats?

Gruff,

We'll miss you Friday. I've got the sign up sheets, I'll get Will or OSOK to help run the line and drive the truck. I'm off-line until I get home Saturday, so I'll see everyone Friday morning at the range.

Thanks,
DocB

Mr. Gump.......are you ready to run? It shouldn't take more than 5-6 minutes!

If anyone has a savage short action fireing pin I would buy one if you would bring it I need one bad,Its the small newer model pin.,.

Be there SAT AM..
'

Well, once again, my mouth was writing checks my body couldn't cash. The footrace was held this morning and Gump soundly defeated the "Old fart." I applaud his supreme effort. He was very gracious in his win, refusing to accept my offer to pay his entry fees. My time was 4:50 so Gump's was about 4:35 or 4:40. Looks like I need more training. It sucks to get old! Good Job Gump!

Ed

Good day,

Match results sent. If you didn't get them, please wait a day for your email system to deliver them before letting me know. Thanks to everyone who participated on a very warm day, we look forwards to seeing everyone at the July match.

Thanks,
DocB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, once again, my mouth was writing checks my body couldn't cash. The footrace was held this morning and Gump soundly defeated the "Old fart." I applaud his supreme effort. He was very gracious in his win, refusing to accept my offer to pay his entry fees. My time was 4:50 so Gump's was about 4:35 or 4:40. Looks like I need more training. It sucks to get old! Good Job Gump!

Ed </div></div>

Ed, I think the problem was that the race was too short for your superior conditioning to kick in! For the next match, why don't you two do a "down and back", I suspect you'll take that one. The weather should be nice and refreshing in a few weeks! LOL

Hopefully, you'll both be so tired I can finish ahead of you!

David