• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HardRock Match on 7/24/09

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The next HR match will be on 7/24/09, starting @0830 CDT. Match format is 5 shots at each distance of 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring. For more details, rules, and schedule, please send me a PM with your first and last names, plus your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Re: HardRock Match on 7/24/09

I'll bet that 8090 yards target is going to be the tough one to get....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll bet that 8090 yards target is going to be the tough one to get....
smile.gif

</div></div>

Only for the .223 guys....
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good day, Match format is 5 shots at 8090 </div></div>

If thats yards an the powers to be would not mind, thats do'able.

The "KREARM, 12" mortor" will reach that an more.
You just have to love, large Redneck DD's.

Sorry but the airburst fuse is not ready yet, contact works perfect though.

$250.00 a pop ain't cheap, but the smile lasts all week!

Good day,

Hey guys, did it at work, had to do it fast. Checked at 1200 and 1700, how come you guys didn't catch it before I spent 3.5 hours driving home?

Oh well, still want to see WVGs piece at 1k, but I don't think it will do 8090.

Hope to see folks at the match,
DocB

Looks like I'll miss this one, you guys rock on.

Can't make this one as well cause of the little ones. My .223 is close to being back. Maybe I'll make the last match. BTW, isn't the match on the 25th, and not Friday the 24th?

I'll finally be making this one , so Will, if you are there I can get your bipod back to you.

What's the story on the bunkhouse? What do I need to crash there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the story on the bunkhouse? What do I need to crash there? </div></div>

Large spider repellent 223 should do it !

.223 might be light,... think .308

JRose,

Email or call Bill, PX is on the schedule. If you do not hear back, let me know and I'll contact him for you.

Otherwise, first come, first served.

Have fun,
DocB

Inalabama,
Save me a spot under your tent, I will see you Saturday! Bring that trg if you got room I would love to look it over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God I hate spiders..... </div></div>

Don't worry to much , with the economy being so bad , Huskey has not been able to feed them as much this year , they have lost a lot of weight. 223 should do fine ,but I would have a sidearm in 45 acp for a backup
smirk.gif

As fast as you are Gump {being the Hardrock footrace champ} you need not worry about a few tinsy winsy spiders! LOL See ya there Gump.

Me and Mike are headed out. Late start due to work, hoping to get there at a decent time...

My thanks to the organizers and helpers at Hard Rock match. I had a good time and enjoyed the company. Next time only one gun and I shoot the dope no matter what.
Will, thanks for the shirt!
Steve, thanks for the figs!

I'll be back.

Dave

Good day,

Match results sent 10 minutes ago. Please give the email a day for your server to deliver it. If I don't have your email address and you want the results, please PM with your first and last names and your email address.

Congratulations to S. Ward for setting a new .223 class record today, 180 is a great score!

Thanks to everyone for attending,
DocB

Lot of big scores today! Kinda surprising with the mirage kicking like it was.

Good job everyone!

Steve is going to end up going clean one day with that .223

Hopefully that barrel will wear out first.