• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HardRock Schedule for 2010

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The HardRock Match schedule and rules should be sent out this Saturday. If you were getting the results for this season, you should get the schedule when I email it, unless you've changed email addresses. If you have changed addresses, please let me know via PM.

If you never been on the HR mailing list and would like the schedule, please send me your Name (First, Last) and email address via PM. I'll add you to the mailing list before sending the schedule.

Looking fowards to seeing everyone next year,
DocB

Re: HardRock Schedule for 2010

hey DocB, lookin forward to another year of fun with ya. i hope all is well up in rocket town, cya soon.

Just a reminder we have HR match collection pages in 80 weight and RNR versions in stock!!

SSS-HR-2.jpg

I've got one of the Impactdata Hardrock Books I'll have it at the matches and will be logging data into it this year. If anyone wants to check it out. Look me up at Hardrock. Or just go ahead and get you one they are perfect for logging data for the match and pratice days. The full module also come with some helpful pages with good info on wind, ranging, other things that will come in handy.

Good day,

Patience grasshoppers... I've been working for 10 hours today to get this out. Anyway, it's been sent. Everyone owes Will a big Thank You for letting me use his network connection to get it out.

The March match will require fortitude and good dope. Not recommended for new shooters, but they should feel free to come by and watch the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone at the matches,
DocB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they should feel free to come by and watch the wailing and gnashing of teeth.</div></div>

Surely you jest, my good man.
grin.gif

Most HR shooters have mastered the art of the,... Blank Face, while thinking up a new excuse that has, legs at that point in time.
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a reminder we have HR match collection pages in 80 weight and RNR versions in stock!!</div></div>

Are the RNR Pocket size in stock? Looked at your site, said coming soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The March match will require fortitude and good dope. Not recommended for new shooters, but they should feel free to come by and watch the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
</div></div>

I don't see how it matters much. Everybody knows that dope is always different on match day by a good minute and a half.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

I don't see how it matters much. Everybody knows that dope is always different on match day by a good minute and a half. </div></div>

No joke...

Every time I come on practice day and hammer out some spot on dope, it's different on Saturday...

Gene - Main problem with my dope for the 6.5 is being able to find it again...

bump

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got one of the Impactdata Hardrock Books I'll have it at the matches and will be logging data into it this year. If anyone wants to check it out. Look me up at Hardrock. Or just go ahead and get you one they are perfect for logging data for the match and pratice days. The full module also come with some helpful pages with good info on wind, ranging, other things that will come in handy. </div></div>

I used the Hardrock data pages for the last couple of matches last year and they're great. At least I'm recording more complete data, now and it looks neater than what I was doing before.