• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hare Scrambles / Enduro

A couple buddies got me into dirt bikes a few years back. Good ol' Honda 125cc 2 stroke...suspension was set up soft so I hated track riding and jumping. My confidence wasn't great, and then I found some deer trails. I ran those as quick as my friends who had been riding for years, if not quicker! Huge fan of the hare scrambles, and I wish I would of ran in an event before selling the bike.

Ive raced mx on/off for about 10 years. Every time i i think I'm done and sell my bike about 1-2yrs later im hunting for another bike. So addicting.

i just wish Supercross wasnt on until 1am...by the time mains come on im struggling big time to stay awake.

I raced ECEA and WNYOA for years, and won Vet A in 2009. Haven't raced since then but I'm missing it big time!!!

Former AMA District 37 enduro & desert racer here. I started racing at 12 yrs old. Finally had to quit at 40 due to accumulated injuries. That was 20 yrs ago and I still miss it a lot. You're not alone...Adrenalin junkies, all of us! -G

Raced MX 30 years. just retired last Oct. Still trail ride and jump on a track now n then with my DRZ 400. Love this sport. Watch it on youtube 4 times a week. Love old big bore 2 strokers.